Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

I love you

Dearest,

Perhaps you are underestimating. I did not left the meeting just like that.
This is my one last to chant for your happiness. I had throw that into the law of universe. Love can turn into hatred, however I don't hate you. But it also out compassion. I wish you can be more mature than who you are and able to take care of girls that really commit in love. You're absolutely right, you are not at all ready and unable truely give me for what I want.
You thought of shining through with all,"Japanese member friends", is your purely happiness. But unfortunately really... you crash your dream on your on hand.
you may not understand what I am trying to illustrate here, one day I wish to see you are applying N.D spirit in your TRUE FACE

D.A.H.O

No comments:

Post a Comment