Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Exam Day 1

Dearest,

Woke up in tiredness, been rolling a lot of times and awaken in the middle of sleep. Got up at 8.30am, Michael and Jess went to uni early as they were aware time for exam changed. It was mentioned in the revision powerpoint as well as in the revision class last week. Had my usual Maggie+coffee for morning. Get a cuppa at 7-11 Freshwater place, I was told to not tell anyone the return of voucher from the cashier. Lol, aren't they free when you just cashout in any of those 7-11 atm?

Reached uni nearly 11.30am, caught up with Jess, saw Dagny and Winnie, later Claire is here for B2B revision. Booked a room after Michael came in, last revision for Contemporary Employment Issues. Had a good discussion again. 1pm going for lunch with Jess and Dagny at Maccas.

My name was not on the list for exam. I was added last number 52 in overall, sat next to Winnie. Lawrence came and smiling at me and ask How are you, Good luck for exam. Sweat "_"

Exam was okay. Full of confident at first, getting less and less at the back.

Finished exam at 5.12pm, left after washroom. On the way to D at RMIT... Managed to caught the train on time. Received a voicemail from a man - barely understand any of the words except telling me to call back with number. Without anymore thoughts, I just ended and listen to my music.

Had dinner at Hungry Jack with $5 Large Beef Burger meal across RMIT. Head back home drop stuff, movie at Village Cinema Crown - 3D X Men: Days of the Future Past. Village card has 2 $9 tix can be claimed on him. Plus $4 extra because of 3D. Prepared with own 3D glasses. No junk for this time. Brought own Strawberry Pocky and Whittakes White chocolates.

                                                

Before the movie started, I read through e-mails, one of them from dad. No intention on applying visa. Got pretty much upset again. I knew it. I should not expect anything. But 愤气, I am worried. Yes when D asked me, I am very very. Ammie told me chances is very slim, but have faith and focus on exam. Yes, I should not let this put me down. I want to show actual proof.

Home. Called the person drop voicemail. Shower. Waiting brother to send me the futon. I must sell off my things in reasonable price so I could have some money back to keep and save for bonds if I am moving somewhere. I researched on remaining relative visa again - one of the subclass 835 actually available to apply for those who live in Australia. Not as what dad said just only outside of Australia because it is another subclass. However, I am unsure if this must included parent in the visa application.

D get annoyed because he thought I did not invite him for evening gongyo. =/

Night... what an upset day for me.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment