Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 18, 2011

I feel awful

Very dissatisfied about today. =(

Maybe teachers believes I have the ability to cope well now. So they haven't given much attentions to me.
Well, at least should give some eye-contact during lectures...

There are 5 new students from various background. There are 1 girl which she previously haven't complete a Cert IV but meant to be to do it later.
I felt unfair to us because she hasn't started the basic. Perhaps to me only! 1 guy from the other campus previous studied from other campus cert IV in marketing which he had bad experienced. He said his class was 3x larger than our class. I think that's horrified. 1 girl from Texas. 2 girls unknown. Basically, the 3 girls talked a lot rubbish in the middle of the lectures...

I know it's silly and selfish to say I don't like them. And we have to meet different people in our life. I think I stay too much in my comfort zone.

My worries which are unable to maintain my marks well. I understood the learning process is important than the result. But it is too difficult for me to unwind myself. I don't know why. I hate myself now. Perhaps I should chant more and hope gohonzon provide me wiser wisdom to deal with everything.

The library has been renovated and move into new area which is massive and beautiful like the other campus Footscray Park near to my apartment.
More shelves and computer now and that's mean I can read and borrow more books! More seating areas and innovative lounge decoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment