Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pre-Birthday Celebration!

My surprise is I have a visitor in Melbourne almost end of July ! She was a friend of mine during Flight Attendance Preparatory Course in Centuria back to year 2007. We are not very close but we are like a big family that time when were studying together. It was 4 years ago since we were last met!


I brought her to The Pancake Parlour inside Melbourne Central. I was planning to go for Mercadante but her bf was unable to join us due to work. Therefore it would be good option to stay around city because she walks to here from Park Hyatt Melbourne Hotel We chat a lot about previous, present and future lol! Seems like so far, but she is getting married next year probably July! I feel bad :( cause I cannot join her wedding. Miss her so much now! 


She bought me a present >.< and she treat me for dinner. Argh... I have such a wonderful friend. I am glad we could become friend :)


On the other hand, Low posted birthday wishes on my FB wall hehe I am looking forward the rest of the days until my birthday Sunday!


Sister had booked King Tut exhibition and 3D movie tickets! Can't wait to go for now! OMG! I am over the top ! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment