Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Think HD! Think Positive! Welcome day!

So... I received my certificate IV in advertising results on Monday 25 July 2011. What makes me surprise was I got all High Distinction for all my subjects. Obviously, it is pass with flying colour! 


Regardless, I am very happy with the result and effort that has been made. On the other hand, I am feeling very pressure because of semester 2 in Diploma. Why? Because I am not good at writing radio commercial or Persuasive Copy. To me, it was totally shit of craps! 


How can I unwind my pressure? I need some help out there =(


Today Victoria University has a welcoming semester two activities and information day at Telford building Footscray Nicholson campus. 


I was told that there are *FREE FOOD* I blink my eyes as large as possible. Hooray! After Ron class has ended, Kyra, Becky and Damiano three of us went pass the Telford building and grab our food! We had only choice which was sandwich with choices of chicken or sausage roll, salads and onions. Yummy! They even prepared spring bottle water for us to drink! You know, in Australia bottle water usually cost $3 and above! I have never bought any bottle water since I was in Melbourne Airport waiting for flight back to 2009. 


There was a lot of information to grab such as counselling, wizard job, clubs, VUSU and ISA. I got myself THREE free bags! I need them and I love them. Sweets, bangles, chocolate, water bottle, can of lemon squash soda and many more! We have to play games in order to get the free bottle and drinks. Even though I have lost in the game, they still giving out the free gift because we enjoyed the process. =) There are TV with wii sports game in the corner and some of them plays guitar hero outside of the entrance. Overall, I am very happy on the day for engaging the university. I think we should have FREE FOOD at least once in a month! LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment