Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 26, 2009

Boring Day~

Another day had passed, done not much things... Wake up late in the noon around 12pm clean my messy table at my room to clear the stuff wonder should I put the laptop on the table or not but since the cable is not long enough and the fan isn't cool enough so still decided to empty the table first. Had Shapes Chedar biscuits as my brunch with some oats drink. Went to Cartoon City as usual to sit around and pass time.

Play Maple Story awhile and Cafe World in facebook. Boring~

Go Mid Valley at night and shop around Jusco... Had Japanese Rice as dinner. Then go walk around XL Shop. Go back home and start to scan the magazine pages that I like ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment