Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Recover back to original factory setting for my Laptop

Couldn't sleep yesterday night because of my HP Pavilion DV4-1412TX make me frown :( The HP Total Care Advisor stopped working and I couldn't update the software for the rest of my software that need to update. Couldn't find a good solution to solved it and tried to recovery the system restore many time. Finally decided to recover back to original factory setting due to wanna clean up my messy files and recover back all sort of files i deleted to solve the stupid total care advisor software.

I woke at 10:30am since I couldn't fall asleep anymore and the heart isn't on the bed and my mind keep thinking what to do with the laptop. Firstly I wanted to burn the backup into DVD's but it has limited space for DVD then I took my notebook down to living room and share the External Hardisc from my desktop that contain 500GB previously bought at PC Fair and the storage of backup at my desktop isn't that much. So I fill in another few GB to the external hardisc. After backing up the files and data I start to recover the whole thing. It doesn't take long to re-install the window but the HP software is very annoying because it shut down few times and relogin again but that is the process have to goes by. It took about an hour to settle everything and at last I see the new window came out........phew~! I love you so much please don't stay away from me again =.= and those useless files and data please go away.... LOL ^_^

Currently I'm having problem to install the stupid MSN and update the windows and Norton internet security. Every updates have to start it over again. Lucky my google chrome and facebook, yahoo mail and blogger works well. I wish to boost up the ram from my notebook :'( coz vista really eating too much of it although I don't have much stuff in my notebook right now. It's empty!

Michael Jackson "This Is It" will be start showing tonight and I had bought the ticket last week. Can't wait to watch it! Definitely it will be a totally different and amazing show among the others for this month. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment