Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Damn people in cinema but nice dinner in Restaurant~!

Watched Sorority Row at Tropicana City. I bought the movie ticket last night and I thought it will be cold-movie type and nobody will watch it as it has been showing for quite sometime and since I'm the first and only one to buy it during the time I'm gonna buy. And it turns totally up side down when I got into the cinema! The place is full and the fxxx people who sitting next to me keep shaking his stupid idot leg and I hate it so much! I scolded that idiot when the movie is finished and ran off! Guess what?! Ed telling me that I look like an aunty like my mom? What the hell? The movie is okay but the people inside totally idiots! Fine! I swear I'm not gonna go for movie anymore!

Have dinner at there Sakura Cafe and Cuisine with some photo shots below...



Potato Salad cost RM9






Green Tea cost RM2 each


Unagi California Roll cost RM9


Gyuya Don cost RM23

No comments:

Post a Comment