Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Lag of sleepness...

Due to working on my laptop right keeping re-covering the whole system including the microsoft windows I have problem on these both section:

Part 1: After I installed the window vista SP2 the sound not working. Google around didn't get the answer. Fine! Re-covering it again back to SP1 first.

Part 2: After recovering everything back in original factory setting then I'm having problem on updating the window update. Find all sorts of solution on Google and my buddy Daniel that he is in Australia doing his assignment LOL who help me to get the solution.

Feel grumpy to solve one solution already but yet solve another one had came out pulak. =( I am not slept well for almost one whole week to get everything fine for my laptop. I really wish to dump the problem into the air and let it blows~ Wonder why Microsoft create so much error when writing program? I thought they are prefect it is.. now I understand why so many hacker and pirated software earned more than Microsoft.

*Edited 1/11/09 3:30am
Problem solved for Part 2
Intel® Driver Update Utility

Automatically identify and find drivers

*Edited 1/11/09 4:30pm
Problem solved for Part 1
Download the software for Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for HD Audio so it could play sound in Window Vista SP2!!

Yeah problem all solved! Feel so proud of myself! Like finding needle from the sea (Chinese Idiom) XD

Went to Kinrara5 Giant to shopping. Found my favourite biscuits Delfi Twister Vanilla. I've been searching it for so many many many shopping center! Bought 2 of it and Tropicana Twister Orange Calcium Boost, Raffles Original Potato Chips. YahooooooOOO! Celebrate Halloween with full of snacks to myself tonight! >.<"

After purchase the stuff, then gone to Kuchai Lama Pizza Hut to have dinner at 9:30pm =.= Met Jun Hong my primary school classmate with his friends. He just sit opposite from me and I heard the voice he call the waiter and I wonder why this sound seems so familiar to me? After the waiter clean the table in front of me and I saw his real face. LOL is really him! So I sms him instead of going in front to say hello seems nuts. He look at me and wave his hand to said hello to me. I'm telling him I will going to Melbourne to visit Jin Xiu and Sydney to visit Moon Foon and he said cincai lo coz he dun mind I didn't invite him to yam cha haha. You knows we love to joke around. Just that no kaki I replied. I also very cincai anyway I will bring him some souvenir back lo. LOL Then he asked me why my face look so serious, "Not in good mood" In cold war? "Hmmm sounds agreed". Hah! He told me to enjoy my holiday. Well I greeted him back to enjoy his meal. And wave hand to say bye to each other after finish my meal and want to leave. Feel mood gain back normal a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment