Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Recovering the whole thing in my laptop again to make everything goes smooth

Slept at 3:30am wake at 9:30am. 6 hours sleeps makes me feel exciting but not sleepy coz I wanna re-do everything in my laptop to make it goes smooth and no rubbish contain inside my hardware. So I recover the thing again. Gosh.........wasted my whole afternoon to update this and that. Install software... bla bla bla...

Had a delicious brunch with Lamb burger, 1 Dutch cheese sausage and 1 Honey Baked Ham (which is tasteless). Read newspaper and seen that a woman who is 33 years old and jobless gave birth to 8 babies in one time looking for money to feed them by having some advertising or broadcast her babies in TV. Most of the peoples think she treat her children like a money tree. But if she doesn't do that how is she going to take care of them and raise or support their daily necessities of life? Every family have their own hard time right? Please don't stereotyping on those peoples who really need help. This is what I learned during my first semester Diploma in Taylor's college.

Had terrible dinner at KK/118 Restaurant at Taman Connaught. I ordered curry mee with meehoon don't want chicken. She give me curry meehoon with chicken and charge me RM5. Damn her! She don't even want to write down where I sit and continue her filling chillies. Go foot massage at Poh Yi. It's been awhile didn't go massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment