Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Stomachache

OooOOooo wake up painful in morning. It suppose the time to come but it still haven't and my stomach already pain for few days already. PMS cause me very painful arrrrghhhhhhh!!! I hate you!

Don't know what happened to P1W1Max its super slow connection in Klang Valley area. Can't even upload pictures for my blog and facebook. Sorry to slow down the progress... I wish to upload it as soon as possible to clear my space in my desktop of my notebook.

While waiting the line to turn better, I am converting the video format that I downloaded the HK drama from internet. Some of the format unable to play on my Western Digital Mini TV. Luckily I found this software Any Video Converter and it is really useful for all kind of formats no matter on HD player, mobile phone or ipod and iphone. It works on flash video, youtube video, google video converted into these gadgets. My Western Digital Mini TV plays very good quality of those downloaded one on my home Flat Screen TV Panasonic 29" I feel its worth! I'm going to try my friend LCD TV soon to test the quality.

Actually I like this one Asus O! Play HDP-R1 HD Media/Streamer Player model. But this cost RM699! gosh......over budget~
asus-oplay-hdp-r1-hd-media-player-streamer

No comments:

Post a Comment