Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, November 20, 2009

Some of my mobile phone pictures

Picture taken from Puchong Bandar Puteri. Cute name IT office.
Picture taken from Doctor Khoo Dentist at opposite of Parkson OUG. Why I took this picture? See next picture...
Those who find excuses for self will never improve.
Taken this picture from ex-office Taylor Nelson Sofres Research International, Menara Multi Purpose Building Level 34. For memory of this new environment, new scene... I will never forget to cold air conditional. The cold blood people in the office...
The picture taken from one mamak store at Kuchai Lama new shop lot. Those Maggi Mee can eat for several years for one person counted by daily =.= I want to vomit if I am the person who eat so... This picture is taken to remember to find it during in Melbourne later. Although it is New Zealand product that bought from Ed Mom on June. I really love this yummy stick!
On my birthday 31-07-2009
Picture taken from my ex-office at Pusat Bandar Damansara Research International.
The cake from Secret Recipe is presented to my birthday from Faredah and Fafa my ex-colleague.
Does I look like her? XD
This picture is taken at my home. This cake is presented by my mother by Bread Story. This picture is taken from PortDickson. Celebration of my birthday the rest of the night.
Presented from Ed by RT Pastry House (Subang) Sdn Bhd
B6G, Jalan SS15/4D, 47500 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan. Tel/Fax: 03-5621 6758

No comments:

Post a Comment