Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Rainy days~

Seems like nothing different today compare to others day. No waking up early in the morning, not planning to go something urgent like yesterday. Is just a wonderful day to sleep without worry about my laptop update software problem like last week I had in the full week times. Relaxing and enjoying the day ^.^

Decided to get up at 12pm is time to have brunch that my stomach mad about to have. Mom prepare Maggie Mee to herself so she asked me whether wanna to have it or not. After finish brushing and washing, go to scan out the magazine I borrowed from into the PC to have a copy. So I don't have to pay to buy the magazine and throw it after awhile time as it is really wasted and filling space to keep it. Would like to share out some at here. ^_^

Taken photo of Mom and Brandon Mak. Mom tied his hair into COW. I try to convince him to take photo so I praise him as Cow Boy and so handsome! LOL Here are the results...






This cute little guy really looks like girls I don't know where. Most often you can hear the uncle aunty call him girl Haha. Very funny right? Or do you think he looks like she too? LOL

Plan to go Kinokuniya later to find out whether my favourite author Hiyawu 藤井树 had launch his new novel or not. I collect all of his books without missing it and all of em' are original from Taiwan not cheap cheap paper printed in Malaysia which sell around RM12+.

No comments:

Post a Comment