Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Do Visa and purchase cosmetics stuff

Monday bought these items at Jusco Mid Valley due to the stuff has finish used. However I'm gonna buy something again to try it.. read bottom!


9:30am awakes... but still sleepy...
Rush out to meet Ed to take care of my notebook and drop by in Mid Valley.
Went to The Gardens Origins Shop. Have a look around while the consultant is talking on the phone. Then I mentioned that I'm looking for the night care product. I first researched on the net that the Night-A-Mins is good but I ended up buying Night Health Bedtime Face Cream because the texture is smoother and it is not oily as the Night-A-Mins. I'm looking forward to their products because I read a lot of their reviews pros and cons I find that the product are made from organic and save our mother earth are what they are caring too. Although it is expensive spending on the product but eventually it is highly recommended to use. Here is the website review of Night Health Bedtime Face Cream


I'm currently Clinique user for about a year and their product is quite good and affordable. I'm in age 22 now and still searching the better skin product to use. The 3-Step Skin Care System: a dermatologist-developed routine of cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize. It's simple, logical: Liquid Facial to soap to cleanse, Clarifying Lotion to exfoliate and Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion. In additional, I use the Super City Block SPF 40 and they are really worked under the sun!

After finish shopping at Mid Valley, I took bus B110 to Bukit Bintang and drop by Pavilion. I went to Clinique Store at 4rd Floor and purchase Exfoliating scrub at RM90. I haven't use scrub from long time so I think is time to get one so I can bring it to travel when I travel to Australia later.

Then I walked to Jalan Imbi Premium Tours & Travels Sdn Bhd formerly known as 環宇. My primary and also secondary schoolmate Sze Loon previously worked in that company. I'm looking around and went in to ask to apply Australia Visa which is RM20. The girl who in charge name Vicky is really...blurless. She type my name correctly on the visa but she type wrongly in the Invoice receiver name and also the official receipt. Lucky that while waiting she doing the invoice and receipt, I double check on the visa and I found out my mom visa date of birth is wrong. It should be Feb not Dec. @_@ She remind me one of my friend Jia Pei. Anyway paid the RM40 and went off to the SGM center to buy , and cost RM77 total sum. After that only I took my brunch at the famous pork meehoon nearby the center. Cost RM5 so I must tell myself I could finish the food. (I usually couldn't finish food, so wasted =.= I really hate myself being that and I really don't want to...! )

Walked back to the place I drop off when I came just now in front of the Starhill. I walked through Starhill to reach the main entrance. The place I familiar with and I love the environment so much. Usually I took picture around when I used to hang around with mom early in the morning of Saturday after minum Hai-Nan Cha at the Imbi market there last time. A lot of mans looking at me inlcuding the guards. I felt like...aiyah! I know my appearance status wasn't suppose to appear at here but outside of the road is so hot weather and here got air-con of course I'm shouldn't have to miss-out the FOC thing in the world! haha I'm so genius am I?

After 5 minutes, the B110 bus came so I get up and going back to Mid Valley. From Mid Valley I took U66 Taman Medan bus to Jalan Gasing again.
Although tired travelling around. But I feel happy and satisfied what did I bought today ^_^

Before going to dinner I have went to Section 14 Digital Mall to have a look on the new headphone cause previously that one bought at Low Yat Sri Computer - Creative brand make my ears behind redish and painful. It like those that clip on your ears type. This time I bought my favourite brand Philips brand SHM7500/97 PC Headset with big ear bud premium sounds stereo type.
Product highlights

Enjoy best-in-class performance and optimum sound quality

Acoustically-tuned design and high-quality drivers ensure best-in-class audio performance.

40mm speaker driver delivers sound without distortion

The 40 mm speaker driver is made of a composite mylar material for a highly sensitive yet powerful element that delivers sound without audible distortion.

Clear voice transmission
•In-line mute & volume control
•Omni-directional design picks up sound from all directions

Excellent sound quality
Acoustically-tuned design and high-quality drivers ensure best-in-class audio performance.

In-line mute & volume control
Mute your voice or adjust the volume without having to go to the audio source device.

Omni-directional design
This microphone's sensor is equally sensitive to sound from all directions.

Comfort ear cushions
The special shape and luxurious materials used for the ear cushions ensure a perfect fit for maximum comfort. They prevent audio leakage and enhance bass performance too. The ear cushions are shaped in such a way that they perfectly align with the area around a person's ear.

Adjustable Comfort level
No matter how you like to 'feel' your headphones, this unique headband construction will always provide you with a personalized, comfortable fit. With height adjustment, you can comfortably wear the headphone for a much longer period.

It cause about RM99 X( I had spent RM500 today!

At night for dinner, seen the chinese Burger man got open store today... Almost all the time he open time during raining days. =.= So I have my favourite Hot dog special + cheese! Yummy~ The stomach isn't full yet and still hungry to go for another Roti Tisu at Nathan's corner. SO gone there to have Milo panas to compete with my Roti Tisu!

No comments:

Post a Comment