Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, November 30, 2009

LCCT @ Sepang with AirAsia

Paid RM65 for the Taxi service to LCCT from 8:35pm to 9:35pm. Check-In around 10:30pm at S30 counter. Mom luggage weight is 19kg (max20kg) while mine is 13.5kg (max15kg). Then pass by security check boarding pass and passport. Then went into Custom check, check hand carry luggage with scan. Nothing beep or noise on my body and mom's then we settle down at the waiting lounge T18 gate. Wait until almost 1:40am the stupid flight only start in 10minutes to fly. Suprisingly I have no fierce on boarding to sky. I lower down my head to avoid the pressure and heart beating fast. Mom had this bread that I bought and she brought it to the airport while waiting in lounge hall.

Zoom far away from me
Catch up a photo of myself by myself




Do I look like Chinese-Malay?
Malaysian Meal RM15
Duty Free Magazine to view for purchase goods.
Time to land soon...

The cosmetics I wanna buy but its too late to purchase... =( Wanna get it while going back Malaysia later... Retail Price at RM160
Souvenir I wanna buy from Air Asia the Thumbdrive
The aisle
D7 2724 flight Air Asia
Mom looking at the flight destination information
Self-capture
Self-capture by me with mom together
Mom is not feeling well on plane... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment