Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Melbourne Day 1

Landing to the Tullamarine Airport, Melbourne Australia. View zoom by 3seats away from me.




The flight I travel to Melbourne
I wish I could travel by this Airline... It's more comfortable!
Mom is sicked with the AirAsia XL flight =.=


Now everyone can fly and vomit in the plane
I love Malaysia Airline!
Mom sitting at the arrival department while waiting sister to pick us up!


Self-capture
Arrival board
Road Signboard... Dislike Malaysia one... All Malays only

Taxi charges


Brunch Bar Cadbury I steal my brother last stick to eat =p
The bag sew by my sister is hand-made craft!
Walking to the Restaurant

Yum Cha Daily? Daily Yum Cha?
The restaurant is at 1st Floor but still have elevator... Rich hor
Can you see the Abalone and Lobster behind???
Setting of the table
Restaurant Menu
Environment of the Restaurant



Keropok is a must to take and cannot refuse like Malaysia!
Soup of the day!
My soup...
Honey pepper pork
3 type of dishes
Starting to eat...
Dessert section...
Brother paying for the stuff that bought in Woolworths formerly known as SafeWay

Candies
Tram tickets bought by sister $29.40 2hours x10 full fare zone 1
Sister gave these coins
Brother gave me MONEY!!!

Sister found the simpack but it's unavailable to activate to use





3 comments:

  1. wah..u n ur bro n ur sis are like biscuit's mould!! hahaha... and ur bro is long hair?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheh.....! u mean i dont have biscuit's mould with them? >.<" whats wrong with long hair? he look like me! we are twins

    ReplyDelete
  3. nothing is wrong...hahaha...okok, siblings all are moulded!

    ReplyDelete