Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas present for myself

Going to KL area for searching The house of leather branches shop. First we went to Low Yat Plaza and went to SG Wang to look at their wallets currently have. Different shop have different stocks available. Last two days had shop around Mid Valley branch but they don't have the one I want like below.



Bought a wallet for myself from The house of Leather at Low Yat plaza. Eventually I like kraufman brand leather skin wallet. Don't like other brand cause the leather skin may be too hard. The texture of this wallet is half soft half hard. They having the promotion right now. If you purchase single item you get 20% discount. If you purchase two items the second item get 40% discount.

After completing the purchase good then went to Sg Wang corner from the back Restaurant U-Village for dinner. The rice I ordered vegetables rice is so tasteless! Everytime I came, those waiter and waitress are so damn busy to serve other peoples. The customers can smoke inside the air-conditional area no matter which side they are sitting at. I cannot stand on the smoke and quickly finished the meal. Although they had the bad service but I don't understand why people are still going back to them? I need to find out why... Just like AirAsia they are low-cost airline and had very bad service too but there still a reason cause the airfare is cheap. But this U-Village aren't cheap at all. The meal they provide is not high class or very tasty. They don't get rated and recommended. I admit that maybe I had picked the wrong meal tonight and is completely different that I taste last time for another different meal. The cleanliness of the restaurant is so so only. Perhaps peoples have to accept new things surrounding.

No comments:

Post a Comment