Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, December 18, 2009

Back to normal

Yes everything has back to normal. I need to be grown! The world is spinning and never wait for you.

Had KFC for my lunch at PJ State area. As usual loiter (lepak) around on Friday. Tonight movie shows waiting for me to go! Avatar everyone feels that is very interesting and nice movie to be watch. Lucky I got a nice seats for myself to put my butts on the chair haha! The running time for this movie is 2hours and 43minutes so it gonna be long long show like 2012. Director from Titanic, The Terminator... It is not boring as Storm Warrior II. I highly recommend to watch this show in cinema due to the graphic and the THX surround to keep you awakes and open widely your eye to watch it!



No comments:

Post a Comment