Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Back to Malaysia

Home sweet home?!

Arghh...the weather is so hot until I forced to take out my sweater while getting out of the plane during difficulty carrying the Jack Daniels and my heavy 11.5kg hand luggage with me. Have to walk a distance to the terminal and get my luggage. I hate the weather out there...
Inside the terminal no signal at all and I couldn't on my Maxis mobile, but Digi got signal in there =.= wtf? Do Digi paid more or Maxis stingy? My period make me gone sick and the stupid signal killing me crazy! Waiting luggage is fast and collect it ASAP then declare custom. They only have two ways, one is declaration custom standing on left, right side is NO DECLARATION. Just like that only and the no declaration don't have to scan anything at all. If someone bring illegal stuff and won't write declaration form then how?! MALAYSIA =.="

My JD RM99 bought on plane free duty~ Actually price same as the shop on ground.

Called Ed and said at Old Town Kopitiam and will see it when I came out. Then I bought The Star newspaper since I haven't read the paper for two weeks time after went to Melbourne until now. And also looking for Air Asia Souvenir shop for 4GB thumb drive that cost RM69 but sadly they only have 2GB one =(

Finally can go home already after had Ed breakfast. The luggage drop from the boots itself when I opened the door to carry into home >.<>

Went to Papa Rich at 3rd Mile Square to have a simple tea-break before going to my ex-company to collect my salary cheque payment for two months ago. After that starting to feel tire already and wanna go to collect my cheque at Cap Square. Met that duck Soon after get out of the elevator. Say hi and response back hi. Walked to the office on the beginning the office had been moved and replace there when I'm still a part time staff.

Saw Kak Suriati and call her. Everyone get suprise to see me. Even that Michelle asking whether I had influence with H1N1 not since I get down the plane today morning. Choi~! Really touch-wood! Then I go have chat with Latifah and Roy with Faredah too. They seems very busy working for the end. Latifah getting married soon. She passed the wedding invitation card to Wai Peng already. Well, I wish to attend but don't think I will. Congratulations to her for her new married life at here. While collecting cheque from Kak Su, that Kim Boon chicken had saw me and keh po around me asking the same questions like everyone else. When you had came back? What you doing now? Yes I had back this morning, very tired! And I wanna go back again to study very soon in next year!

Called Wai Peng to check whether she is coming to work today not. She is on the way while telling me on the line. Ok then I'll wait awhile to catch up with her few minutes. Finally she called and I am going down to the main entrance there. Ai Leng said my skin become more fair. Wai Peng ask she follow me to Melbourne and I just reply haha can provide stay only. Better than nothing she replied. Wai Peng pass me the wedding invitation card on behalf of Latifah.

Very soon have a small catching up then I leave them and go home. At night I decided to go Mid Valley to purchase movie tickets of Storm Warrior II and Avatar. Jusco having J-Card Day member sales so it had damn huge peoples bleed the money inside there. Eon Bank Card had given RM60 to deduct while purchase the ticket of 2 everytime. And there's some voucher to be reedem but International Screen Movie is like so not attract to me.




Federal highway is so jam! We stuck at jam for almost an hour and go back to Gasing pick up Ben then keep moving to Kepong for more than another an hour for having our dinner crab. I treat them so they deserve to jam haha!

2 comments: