Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Mom finally has back from Melbourne and visit Golden Horses Health Sanctuary

Woke up at 7:30am because mom is coming back from Melbourne today. Me and dad have to prepare early to go to KL Sentral to pick mom. Mom flight is delayed dad said receive email from sister and don't have to go there so early maybe around 9am. But the phone rang once when dad was in the toilet. Probably it will be mom cause nobody will ring so early. The next rang is my mobile phone, I doubt it is mom again. Quickly without any further thinking, we both sit on the car and jam to the brickfield. Dad drive like a young fellow that is so dangerous! I just wish I won't die on the car...

Saw mom standing at departure hall, to meet her we have to take a big turn again to carry the luggage and so on. Can't stand dad keep nagging. Mom luggage left at Melbourne and changed with brother because the luggage is full and couldn't pack anything else more. By the way, this luggage from brother already sew with the gap is broken again. On the way home we kept chatting about what mom did at Melbourne after I had left.

Brother had bought me the 7 port usb drive. So that I can plug into the desktop and put all the messy wire in neat. My 2 jeans and the extra Nokia mobile phone with charger, the walkers biscuits, the sweets, the brunch bar had all brought back except my underwear. T_T

We went out to have breakfast at 10am because we all are starving. Mom and dad ate chee cheong fun while I take the loh mee. The loh mee taste had changed and isn't as tasty as last time.

1:30pm Ed called and want to go to Serdang, Palace of the Golden Horses. Without taking any lunch, my stomach more starving than morning.
Found the Golden Horses Health Sanctuary Health Screening. They provide the full medical body check up for 20 years with 27 examination for 100 results. The place is too luxury I don't people can afford the price they provide. I'm very mad at Ed because short thinking and sign the contract immediately. One type of salesman technics to persuade people to sign contract and gain theirs sales commission! I hate that so much! Everything pay installment, won't you want to get married by paying installment too!? Bull shit! Not in good mood today! The salesman want us to go walk around while processing the procedure to become member. The shit swimming pool full of Malays and it doesn't look luxury at all with the Malays in there! I am stereotyping person and don't like to share things with others.

Yam cha with Moon Foon at Nathan for about 30minutes he already wanted to go home because he need to helps he dad business tomorrow. Just to borrow the IELTS practice book from him and prepare to register for the test soon. He also given me some key chains that he bought from Sydney. He mentioned that those I bought at the market are cheaper than he bought.


No comments:

Post a Comment