Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Some people would like to celebrate with family and friends, some people would like to spend the day on working to earn extra paid, some people would like to stay at home, some people would like to go to the church, some people would like to spend time with their hobbies. While me, would like to have a lonely Christmas without any celebration party.

I have not taken my breakfast and lunch. But I have a heavy late lunch with my friend Ah Keong. Just said a hi and I'm hungry through the facebook and I miss my MCD. He said okay let's have it together later after finish work let say around 2pm. Cool~ I have someone to accompany me to eat at least! He reach around 2:45pm and got down the Parkson MCD and it's so full until no parking then we change the destination to Kuchai Shell there. Finally I'm not fainted without having any meal yet. I would like to have a Fillet as I have not taken fish since I get back from Melbourne and I miss it so much. But then I still prefer the Mighty Angus from Melbourne and the taste still stay fresh in my memory. He get two sets same and have another Apple Pie as side order. I think he trying to put me in weight as I'm really too thin! Comfortably having the meal with him because he eat as slow as me. Ed always the one who finish first and make me feel no more mood to catch up him by eating the food finish everytime together. I think that is the reason making me feel no interest to eat FOOD and put my weight down and down. We have a happy and simple chat all the time. Although I doesn't seem happy at all but still having pleasant time to spend with him. He is quite a funny simple guy actually. And he really crazy in making money on facebook and twitter. I assume that he is a rich guy in future!~ He planning to buy two bungalows!!! We dismissed at 4pm and I went home tiring again. Facing the same thing same environment around me again.

Rain started, hypnotism me to fall in sleep. Postponed the time to meet at 6pm as the show start at 9:10pm. I'm going to watch Sherlock Holmes tonight as my Christmas night. We had the dinner at Sushi Tei Tropicana City Mall.


Potato Salad = RM7.80
Chicken Katsu Don = RM12.80
From top left Ika = RM3.80, bottom left Sal Mentai = RM6.00, bottom right Wasabi Ebiko = RM3.80.
Sake next to me setting.
The choirs singing...

Can see any leng lui???
Buy popcorn combo get 5% discount paid by GSC Eon Credit Card.

Interesting Detective story Sherlock Holmes. 2 hours and 4 minutes running time. Talk about the black magic devil guy named Blackwood killed 3 persons and let the mystery happens and intend to conquer the world by using black magic makes people believe it is true. The black magic mostly related to science so the peoples thought it is black magic and will gain them dying if they don't believe it. I definitely recommend this movie. I give it 5 stars the highest!

No comments:

Post a Comment