Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 31, 2009

IELTS registration

Went to Subang IDP to register IELTS for date 30.1.2010. However the speaking test is on another day which fall on 28.1.2010. This make me have to go twice for the IELTS. The test fees is RM550 and quite among of students went to register today.

Watch this video from facebook post by someone else. That shows human cruel behavior. It happened in Taiwan KFC. This guy hit the manager of the KFC due to the guy girlfriend wanna order delivery ice-cream only. And that manager had pregnant for 2months old. He hit the counter at first, the other customers guy and staff guy never help to fight back or call the police for rescue. So this insane fellow hit her until inside the kitchen. Then this idiot guy call another friend and help to hit this manager again and again.
From the lesson I had learned, I don't think this guy won't have the chance not hitting his girlfriend as well. I don't understand why the human moral that we learned from young all gone.

By insulting the good moral, I want to have discussion with Ed. My tears drop by that time when he answered. I ask how bout next time getting married by paying installment? I don't want that to happen! No debts! Saving money like sister and brother-in-law. He answered, I already have house and car. Mom had left 50k in bank deposit for future marry use. Is that real? I been shocked and kept wiping the tears on my face. My heart feel relief and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment