Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Wii microphone

Wake up at 9:30am. Bring my 2 Jackets and 2 Skirts with 1 pant to dry clean at the back of my house to laundry. Went to Pearl Point for awhile and start the journey to Semenyih Broga. This time I wanna taste this Curry Mutton. I can never forget the tasty curry that is so good!
Besides we also ordered this Fried Prawn Roll cost RM13 for small.

Mutton Curry RM13 small
The grill fish are the main recommended dish but we don't take fish so have no chance to taste it so far yet. This restaurant also recommend by the foods street book.

Information of the restaurant:
Kedai Makanan Pokok Jati 柚木园烧鱼
Lot 1252, Jalan Broga, 43500 Semenyih, Selangor.
H/P: 012-368 2882 / 03-8761 0088

After that we went to Broga temple nearby to visit around. The teenagers were playing with young snake =.=" so real kampung boys.

Lastly we leave the place and head back to Sg.Long and then Section 14 Digital Mall to look for my Wii Microphone. Firstly ask for the store I bought my external NDS charger they said price is around RM100 wireless but no stock and have to take order. Next store beside selling RM80 wireless. The next next store beside sell RM120 for two microphones with wired. They said wireless is very expensive. Well, I expect the price is around that range so I had decided to buy the RM80 because I'm the only one who love to sing and want to sing so much for now. In additional I had purchase another 3 games for my wii. Okay paid and get the stuff and got to the ATM. Gosh... only few k left to survive for future.
Add Image

Go back home and test the microphone but it seems didn't worked. Test the 3 games. Only U-Sing can play the disc on wii. Terrible! Have to go back and check out what's wrong on the microphone? Then keep testing the American Idol. Alert message said it must have Logitech USB. WTF? This is pirated game okay and just let it be pirated la! Ish~!

Have to go back Digital Mall again to check out whats wrong with it. Then finally can sing it with that stupid microphone already because the converter problem. Have a big rest of my brain to stop thinking what's wrong with it.

Night dinner at 100°C again. Then go home after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment