Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Home Alone

Very tired and time gap is still happening on me. I woke up at 7:00am in the morning. Starting to do house cleaning. Wash my clothes and dry them up after that. Not having breakfast is still okay but noon time soon and start starving crazy. Just taken a brunch bar as my real brunch.

Doesn't feel like going out and decided to stay at home all day long until night. Dad came home and I went out to have my dinner and watch Storm Warrior II and Mid Valley GSC. Had Sushi King for dinner.

I don't think the movie is nice because wrong plot the director had capture.Overall comparison to the Storm Warrior 1, I personally think that is nicer because the story they put in it is very interesting!

Then I had refuse to go for Mid Valley GSC anymore because Tropicana Mall City seats are larger and comfortable. You don't feel people kicking at the back seats that you are sitting at. I hate those people who shake their idiot legs and being like nothing happening.



Picture I took at the center of Mid Valley while Ed went up to the pet shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment