Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, December 28, 2009

Submit my salary claim

Woke up in shock by 10am the fellow neighbour behind me switch on loudly the oldies chinese song which I HATED so much ever since I had born! Tiredness can't defend the loud volume and wakes my mind up! Shut up la! Can I sue that idiot if I stay in Australia? Do he have the right to switch the thing so loud?

Ed called at 12:55pm and will be meet to go Cap Square for submit the claim to TNS-RI. We went to Sri Petaling

大家城点心茶楼
Address:140 Jalan Radin Anum, Sri Petaling, KL.
Phone:019-382 5455 (聂城先生)
Business hours:8pm-2pm




During lunch I sms with Wai Peng and she had pass by TNS already and very jam right now. While Latifah called me by helping me to submit claim but I had reject since I'm going there later. Reach TNS-RI already 3pm quickly go to 34rd floor and done my thing. The project just receive coding query codes today. So damn slow and it been so many months. Lucky gotten it by today so that I can claim it on next month before Chinese New Year.

Going to Mid Valley tonight to make payment of Aeon and check out the price for my notebook replacement battery.
Oh well, the battery of my Sony Cyber-shot camera model of NP-BG1 is no longer exist so I force to get the NP-FG1 model.



I had asked for the price for notebook in HP retail store that my dad bought the desktop from at Mid valley. The 6-cell cost about RM399 however the 9-cell is RM459.

No comments:

Post a Comment