Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Boring Day again!

Just another boring day sitting at Cartoon City making my own daily monologue for year 2010. Whole day rainy day feel so sleepy and cold. Night just went out to Taman Mayang at Sea Park night market have dinner there. Bought some apom and char kuey as supper. Reach home at 9pm. No more shampoo while I just went in to shower so I have to come out to take the shampoo and conditioner along and walk into the bathroom again. Dad thought I had finish shower and forgotten to switch off the heater.

Play Restaurant City on facebook until 3am. Can't get into sleep but eye is tiring, mind is still receiving the fierce since yesterday happening. I had up two level at Restaurant City in one day. Wai Peng and Ricky have some chat with me. Ruo Sheng still convincing his parent to let him go KL to find out which school he will transfer to begin his career as an official teacher next year. Wai Peng told me that she miss me and the time in RI. Yea, so do me as well. Who don't love good income?

Good night world...

Art craft from Ed niece Lee Yi Sheng...

Got replied email from Victoria University General Department. With short sentence the administrative officer wrote. For accurate course information please contact the Advertising Department. While the Advertising Department administrative officer had gone to holiday and have to wait until 4th January 2010 only can be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment