Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Freaking scary

Woke up at 10:00am and decided to go Mid Valley Origins at The Gardens to purchase the Jumbo sizes and save up to 40% sale.

Make A Difference™ Rejuvenating cleansing milkA Perfect World™ Moisturizing lotion with White Tea

Limited size and limited stocks available on sale start from 26th December 2009.
Didn't manage to get any free trial pack size today because am served by a part-timer. But I guess she is a beauty therapist and help to serve customers during free time.

After I done my purchasing I leave Mid Valley. I take the bus U73 and wait until almost 12:30pm. I take the bus back home and the bell rang but the only passenger left in the bus was only me and it's not me to rang the bell. It happens twice after Mid Valley passing by WestCourt and also when passing Jalan Panjang. The bus driver looking at me twice and it's not me!!! He said, "ada hantu!" I quickly ran toward him when almost reach the last bus stop I wanna get down from and asked, "selalu macam itu a? tengok bulu i sudah naik oh!" >.< "U berani malam sendiri duduk belakang ah? Puchong sana lagi teruk, malam pukul 12." My body feel very cold while walking back to home and the whole garden nobody around makes me feel very scary!!!

Felt so down today... no mood to do anything already. Just want to leave the house as soon as possible and don't want to be alone. I wish dad is here but I know it wouldn't happen as he still working. My mood really bad indeed.

Have my brunch at K3K at 4pm. Go to SS2 awhile for something in heavy rain. Go Cartoon City. Read some magazines to forget the bad things happened. Restaurant City is working slow thats why I came to blog over here. Facebook makes my day better.

Dinner at Kuchai Lama corner restaurant. Small stores ordered all day breakfast set B with sausage, ham, bacon, beans and also some fries. I love having this as my meal because I'm totally English person. I hate rice and love potatoes. All knew me always call me eat guai lou (foreigner) style.

Have chat with Ruo Sheng my friend that I meet at Genting that day. He is borrowing his facebook account to give me all the Restaurant City stuff FOC haha!

2 comments:

  1. so rich, buy cosmetics again!
    ah..u better go temple pray with ur sincere heart.
    I m truly asian, love rice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not rich as u go Singapore sendiri.
    >.< what the... I'm asian but doesn't mean love rice mah...

    ReplyDelete