Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, December 21, 2009

Facial and shopping

Wake up at 8am in the morning and start washing clothes and the bag sister gave me. Last night ate the steamboat smell stick on the bag feel very terrible and smelly oily. Then around 10am taking the bus to Mid Valley to Beyond Beauty for facial. Before that I went to McD for my breakfast. My favourite Sausage McMuffin without egg set is so damn delicious! Especially the Hash Brown! After finish my breakfast, I walked to the MPH to look a 2010 daily planner but I didn't buy anything at last. Straight away going to Beyond Beauty after MPH. Since my toner is finish soon so I ask for the price of Beaubelle. Both toner and face wash are RM127. Didn't bought both as well.

Reach home around 3pm. Sing with my wii~ Going to Mid Valley again tonight with Ed. Wash some of the photos from my camera where I took the pictures from Melbourne. Most of them are mom's photos. Harvey Norman having sale until 4th January 2010 for 35cent for each 4R. The quality is really different compare to Melbourne Harvey Norman in city.

Wanna buy a Febreeze spray for the bag I washed to sterilize the odor smell and anti-bacterial on it. Maybe due to my personal psycho feeling, I still think that the smell stay on the bag. Go to Carrefour beside Harvey Norman. Saw the plastic box are selling RM10 for each again. Called dad whether he want it or not and grab 2 for myself to store things.

After that am going to Jusco to buy my toner from Laneige counter. The promoter recommend to use this ...


Power Essential Skin Refiner Light EX (RP: RM86)
[160ml]
For combination to oily skin

Product Benefits
Power Essential Skin Refiner Light effectively restores sebum balance and reduces oily zones - thus leaving skin feeling soft and fresh for better moisture absorbtion. Skin is clearer with a brighter and more even tone.

Contains Himalayan Rhododendron, Alpine Epilobium, Himalaya Snow Water and willow bark extract to fight free radicals, sealing in moisture and gently exfoliating and soothe skin. This lighter version comes with Aqua Xylitol that controls moisture capacity,allowing skin to stay hydrated & sleek all day long

Formulated with Dusali Water Science™ for optimum skin renewal and hydration. Suitable for All Skin type, especially Oily skin type who prefer water based type of toner.

Usage

  • Apply to face after cleansing with a cotton ball.


No comments:

Post a Comment