Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, November 21, 2009

2012 We were warned!

Ate 4 yao cha kuay today =.=" So full! Watch 2012 at Tropicana City Mall =^_^=

Who will be left behind?
My favourite part ...
Mr.President
My hero
cute kiddy
good heart grandmama
lovely couple
the most selfish person...
From the movie, I learned and meant that human being are selfish animal! I always told to my friends... the government servants are very very selfish without caring the peoples outside that survive and show the most ugly personality no matter you are which religion. The society forced people to fool using billion dolar to build the thing to protect themselves but not the people. What kind of these government are in this world?

No comments:

Post a Comment