Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, November 27, 2009

New Moon

Wake up by 2 sms =.=" First is by Shirlyn from Centuria invite me to gathering at Sunway 2pm (definitely unable to attend), Second is my buddy Hon Yew invite me to have breakfast together.
Well, the nearest choice of course breakfast! He drive here around 10:45am then we went to Sri Petaling to have breakfast. Hmmm... nothing much catching up. He is not interested on his job very much. The management give poor benefits. I guess everywhere is having the same problem. Physically and mentally without protection is totally not security for a stable income and position. I leave message on facebook by meeting up Sky Goh. Kian Chuan would like to give an objection cause not inviting him. So do Keen Seng. >.<

Went to K3K having tea time. Have dinner at 222. Then go to Tropicana City Mall. The parking lot got a lot of spaces. Most of the people went back to hometown for celebrate Malays celebration.

Able to catch up this Twilight Saga: New Moon before I'm leaving to Melbourne. Glad that the show have so many audiences. The movie is as boring as the first series. The novel is more interesting and detail than the movie. I would love to read it by using own imagination. =) However I would still recommend to watch this show to see the handsome Edward and beautiful Isabella Swan.



1 comment:

  1. i lazy read book..
    I felt 1st episode is nice too... (haven't watch new moon)

    ReplyDelete