Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Nasi Soya Habis T_T Kesian Saya

27th October 2009 8:30am iPhone alarm rang~ but I stopped it and make it to 9:30am since I'm still having my holiday and the bank is open on 9:30am so sleep awhile more.

At last get up on its time then go to market with mom and we had roti tisu and milo as my breakfast. Mom is the boss today hehe! Then we walk around market to look at my hair conditioner and electrical toothbrush.

11:45am reach back home and started to pack my laptop and plan to go to Pusat Bandar Damansara to buy my lovely nasi soya + daging dendeng as my lunch. Chat awhile with Ho on the yahoo messenger to invite him whether want to have nasi soya or not but then since he said his off day always turning up like work day so I don't want to stress him up to come cartoon city because of the nasi soya =.=" swt~ We chat about Maple story and he told me he done fishing during at night and have training during day time. So it won't waste time for just fishing only. The time is rushing and its about to 12:00pm so I rush to the bustop on time at 11:50am while I heard the bus sound engine during I changing pants lucky I manage to catch the U73 bus and it started to move after 5minutes later.

Then I missed the bus while walking in to the KL Sentral station because it passed by infront of me and I couldn't chase it due to the traffic jam and a lot of cars. U82 bus came and reach PBD around 20minutes later 12:50pm saw the soya station in front of the Watson's shop but then the daging dendeng is habis. Abang said to me :" Kesian you..." Huhuhu~ I wanna come back again tomorrow earlier I swear to myself! And I got into the bus of Tempatan to Bangsar LRT Station without waiting coz the bus just arrive when I got down from U82 bus and it still have people queue-ing up to pay the fare.

Reach Bangsar LRT Station around 15minutes. Then waiting for any bus passing by to go to Pasar Seni. Got up U81 about 5minutes later. Finally can go to Pasar Seni to wait U66 bus to Taman Medan. Waited for another 15minutes. While during the time in the bus, I had listened 3 times of Taylor Swift - Love Story songs and twice of Hoobastank - The Reasons. I felt ear-sicked so I bud up my iPod and listen to Avril Lavigne - When you're gone. I love this song so much...

Reach Jalan Gasing at 2:00pm and bungkus the kambing rendang for lunch...



打呼噜的人大部分是张着嘴睡觉的,这是因为他们的鼻子阻塞了或者是鼻腔变窄了,所以不得不用嘴巴来呼吸,这个时候,嘴巴发出的震动的声音就是呼噜声了。
胖人或者经常吃咸的食物的人,鼻腔会变窄,因此打呼噜的几率会更大。

No comments:

Post a Comment