Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Malacca Trip @ 20th October 2009

Woke up at 6.50am "YAWN"~ brush teeth wash face as usual. Can't stop facebook-ing and war2. Finally got the shirt and pant wore then waiting in front of the door.
Around 7:40am you can hear the HON HON sound and phone ringing that is Lai Hong giving me acknowledge that she is almost arrive to my house. There were 4 peoples in the car that is Lai Hong, her sister Ah Yi, and another Suet Yee who worked with Lai Hong at Sunway Pyramid and Isabel.

We then went to Brickfield to have our first meal breakfast opposite to Post office which hiding inside there that I wouldn't alert it. We all ordered the Pork Meehoon to eat. Me and Isabel share the Meehoon because both of us eat very little only. And I forgotten to take picture for the breakfast and it is very delicious. Almost finish eating that moment, another gang had came that is Anthony, Meng chai and Yean. LOL I don't know much bout them but they are quite friendly and funny. All of them can joke very fun and over-acted haha!
After breakfast we had then we move on to beginning to the trip to Melacca. We got down to Seremban high way and start our long journey there!

Firstly we do have some chat while on the road but I didn't laugh much as they did because I felt tired and strange. After awhile Isabel fall into sleep then Suet Yee then me wearing sunglass so you couldn't see whether I'm awaken or slept. Some more I'm not fit in the car cause Isabel and Suet Yee both quite hmmm......so I have to sit like the bamboo stick in uncomfortable way. Slowly I had fall into sleep as well. Then I heard some noisy voice not longer that we are exactly going to the wrong way and missed the Melacca exit. Lai Hong called Anthony and he is blurring then she called her father to confirm the way to u-turn back. The toll cost us RM18.70. U-turn then back to Malacca exit this time. Then my GPS iPhone is worked for this travel! We went to the town and find the Jalan Melaka to visit the A Famosa hill. We stopped the car nearby and climb the stairs. Everybody are lack of stamina to climb the stairs but except me. Not sure whether I am exciting or hybrid?

View from the bottom of the Famaso.

Here's the top view from the Famosa.

Then we went to Jonker Street to have a walk and to have chicken rice ball as lunch as everyone are hungry. Last time I ate the chicken rice ball at Chung Wah Hainan Chicken Rice while this time I have it at Hoe Kee Chicken Rice and I heard they have another branch at a bit further of the street which is the same Hoe Kee Chicken Rice. The chicken rice ball is yummy while the chicken and pork I felt a bit normal. Thus we didn't order any drinks from the meal because we were about to go Jonker Street Cafe
aka Jonker 88 Dessert Cafe with my GPS iPhone to have our dessert! To be fair we have it all the same Baba Cendol (Chendol) Rm1.70 for all 8 of us...

We went to buy some Pineapple Tarts and some local food for tasting for our family. While the sun is still hot and sunny we would like to have some air-conditional place to hang around while waiting the sun set for next destination. We then gone to the Pahlawan Mall =.= which they have stupid architecture to build the building that have stupid direction to Mcdonalds. Another thing is they have really bad service of the receptionist at the information counter with stupid service of Mcdonalds there. From the Kuala Lumpur we already felt our own service is terrible and we thought it will be better from kampung kampung area like Melacca. Oh my godness and wanna get fainted by that time.

We sat there to wait our tai ko Anthony to treat us drinks =p So he bought up 8 softdrinks with 2 Large fries to stay up to 5pm. Isabel and I were sit next together to share our iPhone experiences lol. She just get her 3GS but the connection with the internet have some problem. Her phone need the wifi to online while mine don't need it as long as have Maxis coverage connection and that will be fine. Mcdonald's wifi couldn't get us to get online which is horrible to pass the time to sit there for 2hours. But then Isabel took my phone to play games to pass her time xD while I'm boring with my NDS Mario Kart but lucky I brought it with me.
Lai Hong kept spreading the news from her work place that her supervisor funky things. Nobody likes her and they kept MMS the food we had during the time to one of her colleague that unable to come with us who name Ah Lim and they known his as a bit girlish.

Around 5 something we walked to Melacca street to visit the Red House known as Christ Church Melacca. The distance is about 10-15minutes walk from the Pahlawan Mall.




>They want to take photo with the snake >.<>


Walked to the canon place to have some photo shot.

Photo shot from the Canon 7 of us only because Nicole sister Ah Yi help to hold camera.

We went back to the car and took some picture while on the way back and prepare to go for dinner.


The picture of all of us taken by my camera from the stand of the train in front of it. Nobody helps to take the picture. It is a bit shaking but this is the best picture among the all!



Asked permission from an Indian uncle to help to take picture without zoom it doesn't look nice at all...

Picture without Suet Yee. Lai Hong seems bored and tired. They guys climb so hard to the cow~

Finally we are moving to have our satay celup. And they are wanting to compose a song for it! Here's the picture of satay celup... It's my first time to try it! Eventually they put the satay sauce into the pot to steam it like steamboat and we throw everything in it to steam.


Here's our total stick we eaten which is 58 sticks.





p/s: don't be misled other shops. Haha business competitor always get in fight.

I will never forget to come back next time if I have the chance to visit Melacca again. Today is a wonderful and memorable day with the friends I newly met and having fun time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment