Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A meaningful day to me

Dearest,

Kaya bread for brunch. Had a unhappy moment of arguing something stupid over again. Reached VCC by 3.10pm. Chanted 1 hour with Ciro. Meet D at Big W after, D got me mini food processor from Woolworth QV which they have extra deduction which cost $12 something for it. Then went to Big W to get bath wash and also monopoly set with extra 5 new limited edition golden tokens. It cost $25 which consider cheaper compare to Mindgames selling price at $70 minimum.


After that, went to Woolworth to get my exclusive available to Woolworth only ...

Maybe is my concern only, I feel that this face wash really helps on reducing marks on my face and I can see improvement. Also I have started using Naruko products which make a lot of improvement too that I can feel my face is more hydration than before. 

We roasted the chicken drumsticks with the lemon and herbs bought from Coles last night to try it out. By then we only can eat at 8pm when the chicken done. Clarice offered us some of the Nelayan beef rendang and veges. Clarice and Ken then play on the keyboard piano while we were eating. Then I make dessert using meringues, berries and ice-cream to served two pair of couples at home. D sang Over the rainbow <3 nbsp="" p="">





D sang me Bruno Mars - Just the way you are and D voice is very sweet~!
and I don't know actually Bruno Mars sing Marry You which I did like for quite sometime awhile ago.


Despite all the hardworking revision, D still making efforts to cheer up me. :')
Tiredness day overwhelm us to sleep by 11.30pm... zzz

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment