Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Curry Laksa time! Despicable Me 2!

Dearest,

I woke up pretty late today, like 12.15pm and the lunch gathering is happening at 1pm~! All of the faults of staying up late playing on PSP... Meh... D blogged that woke up early but laid in a comfy position =.="

Luckily we have bought the ingredients needed for today invited guests. Clarice and Ken had already clear up the space in the living room as well as dump the rubbish. How nice of them! They even went out to buy some tongsui (desserts) for everyone. Only Johnson will be coming and extra guest of Tip joining today lunch. D already start to prepare the laksa soup and soaking those rice vermicelli for ready to boil.

Johnson arrived nearly 1.30pm. I am quiet person really, don't know how to start conversation with people. I must master up my communication skill.
I have to pick up Tip from the Flinders but she called that moment already lost somewhere near Southbank area so I need to go out. By the time, crossing BMW lights, I bump into Clarice and Ken and they were on the way back to home. They asked me why I didn't tell them to pick up Tip. Oh well, I guess I pick up will be better, can't find an excuse to mention >_<" maybe cause I invited Tip. Johnson also brought us some Jocaroons! yummy


.




We have a lot of fun conversation together and Johnson is actually working as mystery shopper which I always wanted to do and I actually have a certificate for it but I must pass another test then only I could start working. This is back then in 2011 when I first came to Melbourne, hunting very hard to get a job to survive. Johnson always have a lot of food with pizzas and chicken perhaps :p I'm so jealous - can eat can earn pocket money too.

Johnson has to leave around 3 something, before that Ken helped him to install Tom Tom on his Galaxy Note 2, everyone in the house using Android except dumb dumb Carin - iOS iPhone 4 mehhhh! I'm gonna get Samsung S4 for my birthday... as it because my phone also getting dumb dumb  on working anymore! ARGH!

Tip is catching up with Erica at 4pm. I would love to join them so after Johnson had left, we helped out a bit in the kitchen to clear up the mess and big Thanks to Clarice for dish washing and D on wiping dishes and also doing the cooking today. >_<"

Erica slightly surprised that D and I joined the meetup today. We walked all the way up to Passion Flower for more sweet tooth!


Ice-cream on winter~! Chilly~

After a great catch up with Erica we headed to Melbourne Central. Dismiss near clock, Erica gave D a hug XD lol

We went to get tickets for Despicable Me2 this time! URGH still, can't get a nice seats, however we managed to get to seats together at least but sitting 3rd row in front on the side at 8.50pm. D was making annoying whistle sound while queuing up - I am angry because its rude to whistle in public. A bit terrible stuff up when we were in the kitchen this noon, he told me not to yell at him - which actually I have to admit I sometimes do raise my voice volume up but it does not mean I am yelling, its just that I am getting panic and worries. He acknowledged me to me he can't whistle is it, and I firmly responded yes! =.=" I just so damn angry don't know why and tell D off very badly. =/

Finally, queue up for the popcorns and drinks. Going to claim the hard earn points for the candy bar. Don't know why HOYTS sell them expensive! =.= And the cashier that served us nearly causing me to vomit blood and raising my high blood pressure. He claimed that it is impossible to claim the combo which I showed him from the website. Well, if you can't let people to claim it then it should not be posted on the website and causing mislead in advertising. If I pick that point out of to the manager with my law book with me, I am pretty sure I am on the winning side completely. To sort out the problem, he allowed to claimed points separately for the popcorns and drinks.

Despicable Me2 is so hilarious. Everyone always laughing at the minions silly actions. They are cute and adorable. Few scenarios that I really love...













My favourite quote now is "Butt...hahahahaha" =p Which I have it on my facebook cover page.


D always make fun of this quote...It really does make me roll on floor laughing out loud... 
I also found a cute picture of these...





Goodnight <3 p="">

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment