Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sunday double date candle light dinner

Dearest,

Always woke up late due to laziness... such a terrible habit. I made a Malaysian style of roti canai for brekkie. Really love these roti canai from Malaysia. These can be found in Footscray Yong Tau Foo shop selling price $2.77. I bought an extra pack yesterday and it was actually selling $2.50. I was cheated last time! Oh well, they reduced the price which is less costly compare to the plain one with another brand which only having 5 pieces $2.70!  

After brekkie, somehow I would like to clear up the mess in my Butsudan drawers while Ken was cleaning up and rearrange the kitchen stuff. So I supposed it was a good day for "Spring .... errr Winter cleaning". LOL Clarice went to VCC attend memorial chanting of Eiko-san. I have no idea who she is. Mmm...anyway I keep her in prayer when I was informed the news about her pass away in early week.
Clarice intended to purchase another heater and I suggested Bunnings because they selling cheaper heater. I whatsapp her the model I want to get because I didn't went out with her today. She called me back and telling me the model is out of stock and received a lot of complaints told by the Bunning's staff. And she whatsapp me another model which she is going to get. Personally, I dislike using radiant or oil fin heater (Had used it before when staying at studio alone that time in Footscray) except for ceramic fan heater as they are able to function as a fan during warmer days. And tower fan heater is convenient for storage purpose (Victor's has got one at his room which I really like it). Besides, it has got remote control with time control. Unfortunately I have to rethink if I should get it at other store due to unknown of staying in Australia in the near future as it is not cheap and I will complete my studies by next winter around June. I should be able to cope with this small heater with the warm of D next to me somedays. =)



We had Coles Nuggets for our lunch...
While continuing working on  my laptop, D is not giving up of looking the songs name on my beautiful blogs that I have got hahaha. Such a stubborn yet attractive personality when doing something serious. Ken is cooking curry chicken tonight! He had bought a lot of A1 curry chicken paste at Box Hill yesterday. Yum~ Clarice and I craving for it so much because we haven't had for a long time. D went out and help Ken out while I keep working hard there. =) such a caring lovely dear.
Clarice and I been working at our own room, when the dinner is ready we were called by the handsome gentlemen. ;) With the beautiful romantic music playing in the background increase the lovely atmosphere. The silverware love heart design with a red candle on top of it was used on the table. How lovely is that to match the atmosphere haha ;)


 Double date candle lights dinner on Ken Samsung S4 Lte 












xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment