Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 21, 2013

Lame

Dearest,

D always.. always.. organise the bed, make brekkie... despite having exam today make no exception for D to keep up making efforts for everything. <3 nbsp="" p="">

Today D gonna have first paper in the afternoon. I have to keep up my work - translation and submit it to my boss too. And I get to finished up and proofread before submission. Went down to VU Bookstore on Flinders St to get student voucher for HOYTS cinema and meet D up and go home. D finished exam late because examiners late for exam! OMG This is ridiculous seriously... Lame excuses.

According to plan, there will be a dinner with Ammie tonight at 7pm. I assuming it is a family dinner perhaps? However, actually it was a spontaneous meetup because bro suppose to go movie with colleagues while Ammie dinner with me. Meh... he is sick... Oh well, we organised to meet at Melbourne Central clock next to Telstra. She cut her fringe off, beautiful as usual. We went to Kokoro Ramen because I like there compare with Ajisen Ramen. The Ajisan Ramen one in Malaysia sucks. While we reached the restaurant, it is full of people, c'mon Friday night!~ Errr.... Been standing for quite sometime and D asked me to put the time close to the one above. Somehow we managed to sit in the small table with an extra seat in middle around the corner. Ammie treated us for our meal, she immediately could recognised the relationship of us. ;-) Have a great catchup and we meant to go for Despicable Me2 in HOYTS Melbourne Central. Ammie gonna get bro some congee from Paparich for his dinner. So nice of her! >_<" I hope one day she's gonna be my ah sou (sister-in-law).

D and I went to HOYTS but with the super long queue and last minute purchase ticket, we failed to get the seats and it's sold out both Despicable Me2 and World War Z. =( Unhappy! We end up went for a walk around with unhappy mood because I am so f up the plan we meant to do. D always lack of idea what to do... I am a bit annoyed of that. I just want to walk around~ Meh

End up we did nothing much and walk home. So D is starting holidays sem break. Lacking of idea what to do... And I have another 4 weeks of holidays to go.. Seriously something fun needed to be done! 

Also, Tip called me to catch up as she couldn't reach Erica. We all meant to catch up however I totally forgot about it by marking in my diary. I invited her to the lunch tomorrow at my place because is fun to have more people to join rather than only Johnson?

Playing on PSP is getting addicted on Crash Tag Team Racing with D. BomberMan not so much because it is killing the computers which they always end up winning - not fair ~_~! Added the same pic that D used too! haha minigame in Crash Tag Team - Bowling! You can cheat and make the bowl jump by pressing O keke so funny, really enjoy the laughter moments





xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment