Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Lazy Saturday

Dearest,

Got up quite late today. Lazy bump! Had the last piece of cake which was bought to the birthday boy few days ago. I am craving for more! My stomach was still playing the drum after awhile. And decided to finish off the Korean instant noodles that Lily bought to the meeting back then long time ago. It taste yummy because all food is delicious especially when you are in super hungry mood.

I should have buy a box of this noodle because it taste better than indomee. I get bored of the mee goreng flavour.

D somehow start searching my name on Google. Damn it! I should have never post anything about myself so that next time I won't be found online when employer checking on me :o
I felt very touch when skimming what I have written back then. I know I have abandon my blog again. To see the growth in myself through D view, I don't realise I actually growth a lot, I really proud of myself. All the memories that can never be erased.

My day was very fluctuate due to my PMS! How I hate to suffer monthly thingy~ ARGH!
We left Southbank to go different places individually but on the same train line. There's a mission to do today. I was supposed to meet Katrina at Footscray by 1.50pm, my late karma come back again... D went to Werribee to pick up game >.<"

Met Katrina in front of Commonwealth Bank and we head towards Marcia and Ricardo place to visit them and the new born baby girl Victoria Miyuki ^.^ We were warmly welcome by Ricardo. Marcia just got up not long ago because of taking care of Vicky.

Poor Marcia have to fee Vicky nearly 12 to 13 times a day to make sure she is growing weight. Can see that how hard a mother take care a new born baby without any knowledge. Ricardo is a good caring husband and father :) He cook for the family after work. Hopefully their house will be finish building by September. Fortunately Marcia mummy is here to take care Vicky especially during night hours when the parent need a bit of rest from the tiredness of whole day long.


A precious little gift from the couple as a memory for visiting. ^.^ They are really sweet. <3 p="">
D and I must reach home by 5.15pm as we are going to dinner with housemates and the booking is at 6pm St Kilda. Well the exact location is consider at Balaclava.  D is still on the way on train. Katrina and I went to bought can opener and search for a trolley because it is requested by D for easier carriage during marketing. However it is quite pricey to buy from Footscray because Katrina saw one of the shop in city selling $10. Then we went to the Yong Tau Fu shop to buy some paus, roti canai from Malaysia. Nowadays I just hardly survived without them. I wonder what will I be craving if back in Malaysia from Melbourne? Must be Max Brenner ! Aye....such a chocoholic and alcoholic girl...~

I knew I definitely forget to buy something. D reminded me of The Singapore spicy and dry instant noodle...  while we already waiting train at station, I decided to walked back because I really want it and rarely come to Footscray anymore since there are nothing much except for marketing.

I was very moody while nearly reach Flinders Station... =( I am so naughty... we had a little unhappy moment... I refused to go dinner... Wan Lian saw us in the corner of Southbank Boulevard/Kavanagh and greet us. Feel a bit shame in public... but feel total disrespect again and again sigh..

When we arrived back home, the couple actually just reached not long. They went to Boxhill due to the medicare opened on Saturday as Asian are consider "hardworking" type in western country. They bought quite a lot of curry paste yum! I am expecting to be the tester one of the day hahaha And not to forget to mention about the tambun biscuit... Love it so much~ Have not eaten for very long while... Sis love to eat them so much. Each of us have one of tambun biscuit in a pack.

D received email from teacher that saying the assignment was submitted wrongly. D was very upset and panicking if penalties or failure in subject. I believed teacher has felt something wrong and asking explanation would really care about the students. Therefore, as long as it is fact and acceptable reasons there will be no penalty apply. We left The Sentinel about 5.30pm, Ken is our driver tonight. We have a good chat in the car. It took us awhile to reach the destination however we found a good spot to park the car next to a petrol station. The night is quite chilly.

The place we went is named En 宴. It is a Japanese fusion restaurant. The dishes are considered very pricey for my class and the portion is quite small too. We ordered 6 dishes and 3 rices to shared. My alcoholic mood comes again when there is Umeshu =p Unfortunately the ice cubes have covered the original beauty sweetness of the Umeshu.

The atmosphere in the restaurant is really cosy and comfortable.







Ken treated us with honour. Appreciated to him and Clarice. They are really nice people, nice housemates, nice friends to be with. I am so fortunate to meet them in my life. Helping so much in every aspect of my life regardless tough or easy time that I went through. 

We had a walk around to seek if there's any dessert place we could go. We went into a video rental store as Clarice felt a bit cold to walk. Then we walk back to our car and ready to go home. 

The night does not just end with the dinner... We spent time in living room, chat, playing piano, enjoying every bit of moment with everyone doing different things together in the same place. All of them craving a bit of sweet tooth except for me. It is a very weird thing as I always crave for sweets. 

Well, I just enjoyed playing my piano keyboard that I have not touch for so long...  I miss playing all the music I like in the song bank list. After that, 3 of us do our evening gonkyo and chanting together. It is short but I felt great after all.

Overall I think I have spent quality time with loves one today... Appreciate of everything that had happened today. Goodnight~ 1.27am 16.6.2013

XoXo


No comments:

Post a Comment