Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Foggy in Melbourne; pollution in Malaysia & Singapore

Dearest,

Made pau for brekkie today. D away back to grab charger and music notes then studied in uni. I just having my usual routine relaxing enjoying chanting and drama time. Determined to chant for air pollution in Malaysia and Singapore to get better. Sent today guidance on whatsapp to everyone.
Chanting about 50 minutes today. Also received water bill that cost $50+ but due to rebate it cost $23.70 divided by 2 only $11.85.

Had a crazy discussion with D about D wanting to change gender. D just love to dress up like girl and wants to have boobs! =.=" This is freaking crazy to me because I don't want to become a LESBIAN! D uni friends are really good at photoshop to the picture that took at Mornington when we visited. OMG I must have to said they are very good in imagination and talented in turning D photo to various characters. Firstly, Ninja - Assassin Creed, football audience jumping, Legend of Aang - Legend of Korra, Man of Steel turn into MAng of Steel, and again turn into professional skateboarder, lastly, pole dancer with shirt on... This is all so weird to me as a pole dancer should be wearing less clothes and sexy bra perhaps lol. Unfortunately, D friend - George mentioned must keep G-rated pic. XD Just can't stop myself from laughing at it when I look at the pictures. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment