Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 17, 2013

Distinction

Dearest,

Today brekkie was made by someone special, same as yesterday... Roti Canai! Mmm... never get bored of it as it's always my favourite...lalala...

D left to uni while I have to continue working... =( Trying my very best to finish up the work as soon as possible as due date is on Wednesday. I received Business Law for Marketers result around 2.30pm and I got 78 marks as Distinction! I am grateful enough because I am happy with Distinction.

D bought 2x 500g steamboat random meats from Laguna and we use the Lee Kum Kee chicken paste (I think mum bought them ages ago when she's here) as soup for the steamboat. I accidentally put 2 and a half of the rice vermicelli, probably a bit too much as I eat very little... I wonder why my appetite has actually gone down during holiday.

After quick dinner, we going to meeting together tonight. We had left the apartment not long after, my housemate give me a ring to lend me her car to meeting. It was rainy and chill, D still sick, so I take her offer without delay.

Purva is leading chanting tonight, surprisingly enough to see Pinky and Amrita tonight and heard a lot of thoughts. We discussed about good and evil prepared by Katrina and Janet. Have not seen Raj for awhile, I wonder how is he doing...hmm....after the meeting, I decided to send Katrina home because its very chilly and we have no rush to somewhere.

After dropping her home, we went to Coles in South Melbourne for groceries, end up spending $62 for everything... geez... =(

Home. Continue working...

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment