Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Depressed yet Fulfilling Sunny Sunday!

Dearest:

Kicked start my day off 8am! First thing I did was kick away my blanket and switch on my laptop to go online. I wonder how people like me survive without technology around in every corner. Decided to have a light brekkie which were what D has bought and brought yesterday from Costco, had 2 mini pain au chocolat and nescafe. They are yum! While having them, I watched a bit of HK Drama named Bullet Brain. I am so depressed because I have not really talk much with D and he had a great hard time last night and was not really chatting after he had a big time with Dad. I am so worried how's things going on... :-/

I am so obsessed with the song in Final Fantasy - Melodies of Life. Got it stuck right in my mind and been listening to it a lot. I had the YouTube convert to mp3 and download to my iPod so I could listen while traveling later.



Katrina whatsapp me and I wonder who will buzz me at this early hour; was it Bambie or something because I am going for audio rehearsal at VCC today at 11am. She finally had her whatsapp installed by her bro and checking how I am going with life, sort of things... she wonder how to find the train and tram table for the apps or so. I just told her Apple associate with Apps Store that have PTV and TramTracker for the apps and totally no idea how she's going to get the apps on her phone though. Been an Apple user for more than 5 years already... time flies...~

Finally got D message nearly 9am. I told D feeling depress today and basically the whole month of June. Hopefully a beautiful July coming on its on way... that's how I expressed on Facebook. D always compliment me with beautiful or cute Carin. Sweet of the way it is ...

Then I had to do a big business before doing morning gonkyo and chanting and how I got late to tram on 10.20am I supposed to catch. I knew I won't able to make it on time by the time I get to tram station so I whatsapp Bambie I will be 10 minutes late (that's the arrival time shown to VCC). 

Also not to forget the plan of going to Southbank Library after everything done in VCC, to verified my address so I can max up the loan to 50 items; therefore I shall not forget to bring TPG invoice as proof. =) 

D does not response my last message around 11am. Assumed busy at training or so; however D promised to visit after work. Well at least something going on today in the plan... less depressing hopefully.

The song I had just transferred to iPod does not really play in full version as the internet so crap these two days. ARGH! Hate it! It does not stop me from listening Melodies of Life and I watch different piano version of the music on iPhone YouTube apps. I really determined to learn this song as I like it a lot but it's difficult too because of not having basic knowledge lesson about playing piano. And the keyboard I borrowed from bro only have 5 space which might be not long enough but then again, I am not a professional pianist so I don't need something fancy and pro which this keyboard is having whatever enough I needed.

Reached VCC by 11.15am actually... lame... always running late to catch public transport. This habit started when I went out more often with Daniel before. Such a terrible habit, very bad causes! x.x Have not met anyone and just straight away go upstair where the audio thingy located in the main hall. Bambie, Janet and Euhin with the dance group are there. Practice how to use the machine according to the right channel. Divya then joined in to the practice. I am doing the audio probably with Denny on coming commemorative meeting. Learnt of lot of new things as there will be a performance and the audio player - iPhone dock is not working correctly and need to use the headphone jack as external input to play the music which is kind of weird but it just works! Then we head down to the mini hall room to play around with the audio machine and microphone. It is local and upstairs but the microphone just can be used even though the machine is on as upstairs to receive whatever input there. After the rehearsal finished, surprisingly saw sister in bookstore but didn't talk to each other just wave cause she's busy with the bookstore check in stock probably. Somehow I move to the pantry area and I was told to follow Aditi to a room where the MD friendship day had the refreshment. Just known about Melisa grandma has passed away.. =( Helped out to clear the food on table moving to pantry area, managed to pick up one July SGI Magazine from the shelf. Might thinking to bring to Chandra or something as he could not attend meeting mostly due to work. Sitting around while waiting for Bambie as promised to catch up for lunch. 

When about to leave with Bambie, sis and Victor leaving too we bump each other at the back door. And booking for my "Birthday" catch up on 21st July instead of my actual birthday =.=" She will be away to Japan on 27th to 18th August! So jealous! She asked what do I want... hmmm... I want a bead but haven't request. Then she look at her little diary as usual. Feeling more like meeting a doctor or something =.= need to book her in advanced for appointment. Then she said will call me tomorrow; I have meeting till 9pm. And while we walked apart further, she yell at me again... Are you bring ... D.... or maybe I misheard. >_<" And I just keep yelling back 'Ha...?' She again asked if I am bring +1 LOL... I just response with 'maybe' and I can see my bro-in-law smiling there... Eeeeee~~~

Got up Bambie car and head to Chef Lagenda for lunch. Again, talking about D... omg I feel imprison to be questioned a lot. But I have a smile on my face when talking about it so not like been forced to talk about it yet just talking like normal friends. D has been my teacher, teaching me maths and economics subjects in the past. Also one day, bump next to me and start playing Canon in D together on my keyboard piano. D suggested to Johnson of performing in CM - Bambie surprised to heard that. As her so called refresh back memory we got "clicked" during GMTC in July 2012. We were chatting in the pantry near main hall. That time we aren't that close really until this year very recent. That's very funny but is a sweet memory to reflect. Quiet and shy no longer exist in D's life I think, but sometimes still very quiet in the conversation especially not the person who are close with or well know. =) Admire the courage D has now for getting more confident in public.

I feel bad to start asking how's Bambie father going... as in my memory when I first met her last year about joining Jacaranda, her dad was her for business trip or something. As soon as she told me about what happened in her life about family, I started to feel sorry to ask and become serious in listening the whole struggles she went through till now. She is really tough and strong. I am completely have faith in her of blooming the way she want to be. 

Had a great chat and talking about Ex's how he brought me back into this beautiful practice; and her ex's broke up the relationship with her bro and she was engaged before. Never centered man in life, a lot of YWD shared this point (remind me Pei Woon - SG shared her experienced) and never stop developing on own. Also, I honestly shared how I feel about S&J. To involve more discussion in it rather than looks like having a lecture. Buddy Study is a great strategy to improve and she told me that a lot of groups success with this skill too yet it could be not ideally for S&J and need to be approved by the state or so. :-/ However she would like me to facilitate the training on coming Saturday S&J study session. Wow, that's a challenge but I would like to make a change and contribute. Isn't this a great opportunity for me to do something too? Besides, I told her I want to make bookmarks with Ikeda Sensei encouragement or short gosho on it. She start giving me ideas and acknowledge me there's a Spotlight at South Melbourne above Woolworths in the building on Market St. Wow I didn't really explore much around this area, such a shame. 

D buzz me a few times actually before having the meal and also during the meal. We are catching up after lunch. Bambie sent me home and D came down. Bought something for me to make the bookmark. It's a heart border punch from Officeworks and it's not cheap! Never stop making efforts of giving idea and advice to make pretty bookmarks and where to get craft things. D had experienced making badges with mum to give members. 


D told me of feeling down. There's so much happened today that I want to share and cheer up. About what's going on with training and sis asking +1, the catch up lunch conversation... 
=( I am feeling sad too for D, to protect bro and taking the blame of crashed company car. I just don't know what to say except for supporting. We went to the library to verified my proof of address and look around, D is super hungry because hasn't eaten anything at all since wake up; little bro wanted to play together so much but so tired and feeling sleepy lol.  
Then we head to Spotlight in Market St to look around if there's any cheap stuff for making bookmarks and the wool paper that I looking for too. I am so happy getting close everytime. =) Unfortunately can't get anything cheap in Spotlight and I gave up looking for it. Everytime I squad down and get up I just feel so faint - Am I low blood again? +_+ I craving to buy chips and is last day of financial year and the chips having promo 2 for $6 and is Rock Deli's. D generously paid my snacks today. =) Appreciated. Oh and D saw minions McD advertisement on TV, it will be start selling with Happy Meal tomorrow and I wanna have them in new collection! =p Well, Malaysia and Singapore having Kitty collection for Happy Meal now... 

D so tired, I can see as keep yawning as sign. =( So sorry but the companion just cheer both of us up in the end... We went back to the library as I want to borrow some magazines. D just eat up the chips just bought. >_< Gigantic eater =p Also I showed D about the art papers I have when we get back to my place. Speaking about the bro case again by Clarice and Ken, trying to support D as much as possible in the brighter point of view. Great and wonderful housemate really! D showed me The Blue Umbrella Clip on YouTube; D had watched Monster U =( BAD!!! Cause promised to watch with me maybe... :'( Now not anymore... 



Left at 5 something... Saw the popup message from bro in law status in Facebook of going to Costco with sis and Vincent... I really want to go! Never ever been :( Even mum went there! He then response never ask =.= I asked so many times and always tell me next time...ARGH! Then after awhile response actually this is short trip and planning another time on Tuesday morning. Ok, I have to go by myself there, see if I can make it by 10am. 

Was told have to take care of the house while they are away to Japan and need to stay overnight there. I'm cool with that as long as I can have the car for awhile to drive around then I am happy. 

Started to read the magazines just borrowed from the library and end up finished reading 6 out of 7. So efficiency >_< Really just flip through and skim on the gossip type magazines and read seriously on the BRW but they are last year mags so not really up to date. 


D snap this pic in the library building and meant to send to Ken but somehow sent to me! Haiyah~ I don't like Tai Chi yet at this stage. But remembering Dad once taught me how to do it at home one day. LOL


Clarice and Ken offered Carin to have some of the dishes they cooked for dinner but Lame lazy Carin  decided to skip dinner tonight and having chips in front of laptop reading magazines and Facebooking also YouTube video. Right before their dinner, they went to the gym, jealous. Was meant to do it too with D also swimming! Been thoughts of doing it for ages ago! Non-stop buzzing D. Can never stop teasing me. Tomorrow also an early day for both of us to go Holmesglen and fix up the mess that they created for most students. =.= Not to forgot meeting Denu at there about 9 or 9.30am once reach there to contact. Sigh! I just want things to be easy-going for re-enrol and stuff. I wanted to sell off my unused text books too to get back some money to use! Planning for a new phone already because iPhone driving me crazy almost everyday of lagging. Wanted to buy Village movie tickets for Students as it will be cheaper rather than paying full price of $16 instead of $10.50 voucher. But VU co-op bookstore charged $12.95 not sure if Holmesglen one charge the same old price still? The plan for tomorrow is World War Z at Crown Village though right after meeting. =) I like Village because the Medium Combo is $10. Hoyts Cinema candy bar sell expensive food and drinks.


One funny thing is I saw one of the Malaysian actor William San posting on his wall that posting out postcard to the first 10 who inbox him name and address. I did silly thing and really inbox him just right after a minute of seeing the status pop up immediately. Who knows he really response to me! That is the snap pic of the conversation below haha


D is jealous of me :p but I really never expect I would get response! What a highlight on my day. 

Somehow I saw someone posting about my favourite Taiwan online novel author - Hiyawu 藤井树that reminds me my first novel collection from him有个女孩叫Feeling》. I really like the story line and I can sense emotional while reading it from bitterness in every part and sweet of bitter ending too.  Manged to ask someone about where to buy the books online cheaper, and I found Kinokuniya in Sydney actually have stock on it and using the balance credit in my old credit card to purchase 3 books with express postage because trying to clear up the balance as possible. Initially wanting to get the one other 1 left on YesAsia to order as they have free international shipping but with minimum charges so I give up on that and maybe wait until I have more money. Below is a short paragraph from the first book I read:

听说,红色是思念;Heard that red is colour of missing;
因为思念让心胀红,让人憔弱。Because missing caused heart expand in red, caused people feel weak.

听说,蓝色是忧郁;Heard that blue is colour of depressed;
因为忧郁让心泛蓝,让人碎意。Because depressed caused heart feel blue, caused people feel heart-broken.

我不清楚蓝色,因为我不是蓝色系;I am not sure about the colour of blue, because I am not blue colour type;
但我了解红色,I understand red colour,
因为数年之后,我依然想念你…… Because few years had past, I still missing you......

D also showed me funny YouTube movie trailers:







Which are very interesting to watch lol
I also found some minions short clips which are new :










Expecting parcels and letters from HK and also Naruko & Kinokuniya deliveries from NSW. Also hoping to received some free samples that I have signed up from BuckScoop and PinchMe. The greatest place to know what items on deals or sales is OzBargain.
Love continuous playing the game on my iPhone - Gardens of Time and Move the Box!
End of the day very tired, yet want to blog this and feeling fulfilled and cheers! =) Goodnight!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment