Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Not my final but I am excited!

Dearest,

Woke up at 5.15am to prepare brekkie. D left at 6am, really all the best of the hardwork. End up somehow D got to the wrong place where need to walk at least another 30 minutes to get to exam place. Oh well, I just gossiping whats happening on my Facebook and catch up some dramas again because is too difficult to fall back to sleep when you are completely awake. That fellow, finished exam in 45 minutes. Well technically 30 minutes and 15 minutes waiting to exit. Back at 11.30am. Practising piano while I watch dramas and eating chips. Friends of D keep inviting for movie telling D to hurry up put make up on and go LOL. XD

Yup, so went to Southbank Library to apply membership. But only allowed to borrow 2 items for now as need to show proof of address later so to borrow 50 items maximum which is a big WOW to me. The facilities in the library is enough for majority usage. They provide free wifi service, photocopy service, a lot of activities happening, blu-ray and latest dvd movie, mandarin and english books, magazines. It is just complete enough for me to use this kind of free service in my own community. I am happy to live here basically. Malaysia... always sucks...




After applied membership, went to VU to grab newspaper and Coles for something else. Then go home and prepare ingredients to bake Amos macadamia chocolate chips cookies. After dinner, play monopoly together for first time. Then only baking and used up all trays as much as possible as the cookie dough. Cutie fell asleep while showering. =) Had a long day...

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment