Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

$2 Pizza Hut

Dearest,

A new assignment has been assigned in George class. On the other hand, I have received the result for major and I scored 37 out of 40 percent. I must say that I am proud of myself to be successful in this difficulty time with all teacher support and encouragement.

This is my highlight for today.

After Tafe, I went to VCC and manage to did an hour chanting. On the way back, I collected Pizza Hut - BBQ Bacon Mia at Ballarat Rd. It is very troublesome to wait for tram and pizza turn cold but is cheap! =/ I bought a few voucher from Living Social deal $2. The most terrible thing is you can purchase up to three vouchers only! ARGH! Every pizza save you $3. $3 x 3 = $9 x RM3 = RM27! See the differences when you compared?

Roomie was at home while I back to apartment. She's received electric bill and bising bising the bill turn up so high when she seldom at home and I am the only one so it should not cost too much. Well, I was away to Perth for two weeks and her mom was staying together with her and probably cooking costing?! I have totally no idea. I am okay with the bill because is only about $45 per month. Last time when staying alone at Unisity with AGL it cost $50 per month without using washing machine at all! So I find that is ok with Neighbourhood Energy and it save 10% everytime you pay before due date.

Have a good chat with mom & dad on Skype while having pizza. Yum!






Because of this incident happened, Becky took 2 and half hours to get back home (saw the post on fb). Well, this is very brave because the person threatened to jump which makes my eye blink. I have to clap hands for this whoever not because proud of him/her to jump but the courage to make the crowds over the railway network and no news has been reported. I wish I have that courage to jump but I can't... so many responsibilities I have to deal with =/ I know it may sound depressed somehow I just tired of my daily routines. And I still have not realized my mission and value to accomplish in this world. Damiano commented on the feedback, "lee what? you crazy girl. Becky - don't say that lee it not the answer."

I put a hard smile expression on my face when I looked at it. I have a bunch of classmates that care for me. How can I disappoint everyone? Except him. HE would NOT care anymore. I am still undergoing challenge through daimoku! I believe my sis, I believe through Gohonzon and daimoku, I can tell anything I want to HIM. Jamie once told me, "Yes Gohonzon can reach him - also youtube like sending a meditation message to someone mind to mind"

I was told by Toshi, chanting Daimoku has to be consistently, when you chant the future of fortune is building the happiness road; but if you stop, there's no further road to move on and once will be stuck again.

So appreciate all the philosophy I heard and it will be in my mind. I wish there will be a chance for me one day to stand on VCC stage and share my experience and can't wait the day to receive Gohonzon in appreciation.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment