Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

An unusual routine

Dearest,

Another minor happy news to everyone. I scored 18 out of 20 / 90 out of 100 percent for Charles class - Develop and Implement Strategic Plans assessment 2.

Why I titled as an unusual routine? Because I went to groceries shopping after finish an hour chanting at VCC today. I shop at the usual Vietnamese convenience store to get some maggies as I am running low of stock. I also bought a pack of Genmai tea and sardin tin from Ayam brand Malaysia. I cannot believe I still can't live without Malaysia food.

To simplify my dinner - Maggie will be a quick and easy solution. Eggs and steamboat meat is my best supplement to accompany with ms.Maggie XD

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment