Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Amazing Saturday!

Dearest,

Woke up late at 10:30am because it is Saturday! Tired to get up early during weekdays.
Milk has expired and no quick oats for meal today. Going to finish the chocolate sponge rolls and my daily Nescafe energy intake! woohoo~

Finish last episode of 拳王 紧张时刻...


After finish watching, leaving home to station. Unfortunately, I missed the train I planned to catch. >.< The next train does not go loop and have to catch opposite train back to Southern Cross from Flinders. Boring weekend public transport!

Informed Katrina that I will be running a bit late and by the time I got there I almost lost in direction. I found out I was walking in the long way, through Etihad stadium on another exit from Southern Cross is much quicker. And the building has two entrance one at Level 1 on the main road, another at Level 4 gym and Etihad stadium area. So confusing. She has to come down and fetch me up. On the other hand, she's waiting her bro to grab stuffs. 

When we are about to start chanting is already 1:45pm. We are going to end chanting around 5pm. In total 3 hours and 32 minutes daimoku campaign accomplished for today! =D By the end, I was running out of voice. 

Katrina share short passage from the guidance book from Singapore. She is such a nice person. The place she's staying right now has beautiful view facing Dockland, it will be so beautiful when all lights on in the night. But it is costly too! $500 per week is not something you can afford without stable job. She sent me down when I leave to show me the way to Southern Cross at Level 4. 

I  had a missed called from parent on Skype in the afternoon around 2pm. There will be no electricity tomorrow for old klang road area therefore they called in advanced. We have been chatting for two and a half hour while having my Maggie dinner LoL

Me jeje called me while I was cooking maggie and cracking eggs lol. She told me to catch up with sis on Tuesday. Bro cannot make it thats okay. Hmm... Oh well, this make me harder because I find it so hard to talk to sis. Called her twice she's not picking up phone. Then she finalize to meet up and then I called bro, he confirmed to come as well which make it easier for me. So hard to communicate with them. Texted me jeje again and she wanted to be early as 6pm-6:30pm =/ Have to informed them again and re-confirmed with me jeje~ She told to ask us decide what to eat on that night. I can't wait to collect all my stuffs as I need them so much to recharge my mental. >.<"

Mom is so lovely and I always admire her abilities almost every perspective view. She is an amazing woman, housewife, mom that contribute and sacrificed a lot. 

Dad is always in a straight face scares me all the time. I realized that our conversation has become less and lesser. =( 

Tomorrow about the same time, I will be at Katrina place for chanting again. Lucia once wrote me an email - enjoy chanting as though you are singing the song of life and its potential!

Be blessed.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment