Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Maribyrnong Meeting Wednesday night

Dearest,

What a wonderful day!? How so? Knocked my right knee while I was rushing to get myself prepare to go classes in the early morning. I wonder is that karma speedy reaction? LOL XD

Anyway, I still put myself in hurry situation to get to Charles class. We were meant to complete the balance powerpoint slides notes from last week and do assessment 2 in the class. 

I slept in around 3.30am in the morning and only had one cup of coffee during breakfast and it was so surprised that I didn't take any RedBull in the afternoon. After all, I intended to head back home during break but because my knee is bruise and sore, I chose to stayed in the campus. However, I walked to the library to borrow some magazines but unfortunately VU library doesn't allow students to borrow! How crucial is that?! There are so many information on the business magazines and not everyone could afford to buy them especially poor student like me! ARGH!!! Thus, how could possible to stay in the library all day just to browse them? >.< VU library should change their policies! Maybe is a good thing if I could suggest it?

Oh well, head back to class and continue my net surfing on laptop and lunch. 

Got a lovely message from Jamie, she will attend the group meeting tonight which make my day!
She is such a lovely woman and always encourage me not to give up chanting and faith. 
I find it so hard to have such supports from other people in SGI because I'm uncomfortable share thoughts and problems to all people whom I don't get well known enough yet. But Jamie has been with me all the time since my problems has not started, started, and until now. The bond between us support each other by daimoku, it is totally amazing. Not all leaders or members would actually give commitment when comes to personal problems. 

The Wi-Fi at uni so terrible these two days. I have to admit myself which is an excuse for leaving early. Therefore, I told Trevor so and before that, we were shown a video clip about an ambient advertisement washing machine. Please click on The sexiest ad ever made with topless woman to view the video.

Left uni around 3.15pm to get some work done and rest but eventually end up watching HK dramas. Somehow it makes me addicted when the story plot drag to high point. 

When I was just about to get some sleep, Daniel called me while his on his way to James place, and finally Julia had his readings. I have that sense that whatever she wrote is so true and apparently Daniel is interested those mystery just like me. =p It is really difficult to explain how is that happen when people have that special abilities. Guess what? Daniel start teasing me again about James. sweat @_@"

Alright, shut up now and had a quick nap. I started to feel exhausted as time to wake up for dinner and go for meeting. Good time management today and caught the 7.05pm tram at Stop 64. By the time I reached Toshi place it is still early. Passing by Jamie's car I realised that I walked pass Toshi house. 

Chanting started at 7.20pm, and gradually members coming in. There are two new friends couple joining Maribyrnong group today. They are from Brazil and live in Footscray! =) What a coincidence. Johnson is the guy I met from S&J meeting joins today meeting here. He shared his experience about the car accident. Toshi shared the 5 hours marathon chanting that Jamie and I breakthrough on Monday as witnesses. And I absolutely like what Toshi wife - Kyoko-san mentioned to do it consistently everday even it is 5 or 10 minutes after morning and afternoon gongkyo. With no doubt, I agreed.

I shared that everyday after class finish at 4pm I will definitely go to Kaikan and do gongkyo and chanting because it is much more focus for me to have Gohonzon in front of me than doing at home due to so many distraction and my loud volume. It is very tired to do it everyday but I am happy and willing to do it myself without any forces. This also remind me Jamie warm reminder "Fruit is ripe at right time; can't rush ripe fruit."

Self-human revolution is so important in daily life. How to apply this concept, I wonder still. 
The reason why I ask myself this question because I am a very stubborn person, I will do whatever according the feeling at the time I want to. How can one have self-control? Through prayers I wish. 
Sensei guidance is my daily recharge energy in everyday to-do-list. If not, I would barely survive until now through all the suffering and struggle everyday since that incident happened. =( It is difficult to explain how painful is that to cope with the situation we denied to accept and pray for happiness changes due to my stubbornness. 

Meeting end at nearly 9pm. Have a quick catch up with Teo and Jamie and I walked to tram station. Jamie offered me to stay in car until tram come for safety reason but I rejected politely. And Ricardo and Marcia came and offered to send me home. Both of them are so sweet and nice. =) They are living pretty close to my apartment which is very fortunate because it is close to VCC too.

Totally exhausted since I got home. Saw a message on Skype that Simon left. Haven't catch up with him for couple of months I suppose. I shouldn't have made him worried and reply him shortly. And got a missed called from parent. So I just want to make sure they are alright and have a quick chat. Shower, laundry, sleep... 

I know I am suppose to get up and dry the clothes but eventually... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! LOL

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment