Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Wonderful Thursday

Dearest,

Got a text early morning about 9:30am that afternoon class has been cancelled. And my immediate determination was to go for chanting after morning class finish. Toshi replied my text I would be at VCC around 12:30pm.

Had a wonderful 4 hours chanting session alone. Although was boring and painful, but pray and action with no doubt is my continuous mind and body recharge. 

During my last hour of chanting, I received text from Jane at 4:10pm informed me she will be around in Melbourne during weekend. Just some quick catch up text messages with siblings asking if they are free to reunion with our cousin. Brother has to attend Kendo class till 6:30pm and after that we then meet up our cousin at Melbourne Central.

Just before I catch up with them, I had quick call back home to mom to update everything happening today. And also I have got an scam email for job. Lucky I had discussion with bro. That was really frightened me because I have never thought Aussie will be in this situation. 

Bro brought us to Oriental Spoon next to Melbourne Central for dinner. They just went to DFO and it is Ash birthday on Saturday! We ordered a hot pot and 2 barbeque dishes - Pork and beef. They both were so yummy! 

Today is such an enrich day! =)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment