Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Chanting night @ Parkville

Dearest,

In the early morning, I texted Katrina wonder if she would join tonight chanting session at Mel place. She called me during Rocco class to confirm. And I texted Mel to confirm both of us will be there tonight so she's noticed. Friendly Mel invited to catch train at 6.25pm from Melbourne Central =p but I will be going from Footscray so it isn't that convenience for me to travel to city.

Had a rush day in the afternoon because I missed the tram to Maribyrnong after class finish.
Fortunately, I still manage to chant half an hour at VCC and then go home to finish the leftover pizza on Tuesday. Somehow, there is still some time for me to rest awhile before heading to station.

When I reached Flemington Bridge station, I met Katrina, we are actually on the same train. Never thought that Mel has already got home. Both me and Katrina were waiting inside the shelter to wait for Mel. There was a black guy grab my newspaper from my knee without asking. He is ridiculous rude! And I kept starring at him! The woman next to him take it over and hand it back to me but I rejected politely.

Never thought it would happened in this area. How unsafe! Sanshoshimasu for him =.=:

Turn on my GPS app on iPhone and start tracking the map to Mel place because we are first time here. Initially, I was in the wrong direction and have to U-turn. By the time we get there, we have to search the house number in the dark because the lights are so dim. >.<" Carl Suen is back after we got in not longer. Mel is so fortunate to stay with SGI members with Carl Suen, Dave. Met another member, Fiona. It is 7:10pm when we started chanting session. It was tiring but enjoyable an hour session.
In total, my accomplishment daimoku for today is one and a half hour =)

Katrina wants to leave after short catch up because it will be late for her to get back. I stayed with Fiona because Mel and Fiona gonna do buddy meeting for session 3 coming meeting on Monday night. Since I have never do it before, I am interested to do it with them. I have not read the passage yet because I don't own a copy of Indigo. Therefore Mel is gonna email me the PDF file. Thanks to her, I got to read it before Victor email me as usual before the meeting held at Epping.

Fiona know siblings and she told that both sis and me does look alike. Bro is no longer active in activities, no idea why. The only thing I could do is pray for his faith to back. She caught tram and I have to wait 17 minutes for train. Called parent on Skype to make sure I am safe and to catch up happening on both of our side.

Finally, train here. So busy to chat in Talkbox with Jack. Eventually made me missed getting down North Melbourne station and transfer train at Southern Cross. =/

By the time got home is about 10pm something.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment