Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

4 hours and 30 minutes!

Dearest,

Same brekkie routine, and today I would not be late to Katrina place. I forgotten where is the entrance and I walked around like silly girl both door twice.

And funnily, I could not press the level number. And the elevator went up, a girl enter and I asked her for assistance and I am getting confuse and confuse. I was out of first floor yesterday entrance. I tried to re-enter and I managed to press level 8 this time.

Confusing  moment passed, serious time has come. Before we started to chant, she shared another passage to encourage me =) I feel so warm in heart. Thank you so much Katrina! You are just as nice as Jamie! Appreciated so much being supported by you guys. She has not had her lunch yet but chanted an hour with me first.

Our objective to end at 6pm today as I don't mind anytime. During 4pm I am getting hungry and I could not concentrate very much. I was invited to eat croissant before but I wasn't hungry at that time but I feel like having one for a short break. She made me coffee too to boost up my energy =) She asked if I play any sports, as she likes badminton but no kaki, so do I! We have common interest and religions. We should find a time and 2 more kaki to startup the activity.

After short break recharge energy, we continue our chanting to 6pm. I managed to end up with 4 hours and 30 minutes. Thats the highlight for today!

Katrina is going to buy some cups for tomorrow meeting use as there are nothing much at her place. She need honey too because our throat are very dry and slightly sore after long hour chanting. Also, she unable to found it at Woolworths.

I am leaving with a happy mood and we make appointment to do the same at next Saturday too! Sunday she's gonna do cleaning at VCC probably that is the only rest day for me next week to catch up more assignments.

XOXO

1 comment: