Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Aquarium day

Dearest,

Surprisingly I woke up in the early morning to get myself prepared and visit Melbourne Aquarium! We started our tour at 10:30am and because I checked their website that myki holder get 20% off, my concession ticket price is deducted another 20% =) Everyone do not need to pay full price.

Look at these little penguins, well actually there are 2 species here. One with orange feet, another type is king penguins with black feet. There are not little at all. They are sooooooooooooo cute and adorable!






 After aquarium, we went to have lunch at The Quarter, Degraves.

I ordered pasta with salmons (Penne Salmon) Yummy! $21.50

After lunch, we went to Little Cupcakes, Jane is addict to their mini cupcakes. And it is affordable to have cupcake with coffee for only $4. 

Then, we walked to Rusell St where they going to Philip Island with tour meet up point located. And for myself am gonna do all the groceries shopping for whole afternoong-evening. 

First of all, I went to Great Eastern to grab some maggies but there is nothing left there, and I been searching for anchovies stocks but failed to find it. I grab Brahim chicken curry sauce. Mmm, then I also grab a pack of Uncle Sun - Sup Ginseng Ayam, I wonder how it taste like cause I have not boil soup for long! Drool... Last but not least, A1 Bak Kut Teh Herbs! 


Besides these,  I got a pack of Sultan Biscuits which is very popular at pasar malam where I used to buy for my supplement snack! muahaha XD Oh, and I found 100% Seaweed flavour Brown Rice Rolls. Recalling myself, first tasting at Toshi and Kyoko-san place couple weeks ago and I could not find it at Footscray several Vietnamese convenience stores. =( Not to forget to stock up my Nescafe 3 in 1 coffee sachets.

Laguna Oriental Supermarket is the second stop on my groceries shopping plan. Failed to get anchovies stocks again, they running out of stock on the shelf. Hakka Kaya Buns??? I was so tempting to eat buns! They are my favourite! It is product from Malaysia, definite safe to eat! Horlicks, another pack of Vigor 100 roll - sesame flavour and a tube of Tofu, ended my trip here.

Woolworths, my next stop to get on special up & go milk packets, Sakata rice cracker cheddar cheese flavours =p drool again... Doritos corn chips - cheese supreme! I had it at 舅母 place and I never forget how tasty it fill my stomach! haha Chocolate Sponge roll 2 for $5 nom nom nom!

Cadbury chocolates at reject shop! How can I forget that? Walked with handful stuff to Bourke St but they don't have it there. So I am thinking to go High point or not.

As there are possibility enough time to reach High point to check on their reject shop so I make up my mind to leave stuff at home before heading there.
Unfortunately, there is nothing there. Missed tram while walking out and have to wait for another 15 minutes in cold.

Without putting myself down for the rest of the night, I went to Aldi on the way back. Turkish delights is on special and I want to try it because the one at Perth was so tasty and the boss told me it was from Melbourne. And Aldi Wafer only selling at $0.59 a pack which is so cheap! Got 1 block of choclates, a pack with 5 mini choco bars, Bavarian chocolate cake for dessert and Triangles cheese spreads.

Ended up with a enriched day!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment