Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Merchants of Cool

Dearest,

Only had a maximum 2 hours sleep for Sun-Mon because I have to finish up the major assignment to one of my subject - Evaluate International Marketing Opportunities as I was struggling to complete the Italy information for FedEx company =/

In George class we were told to watched movie about the Merchants of Cool - Hunting for cool.
Such a boring time because we were signed off around 10.30am. =.=" Oh yeah, I got back assignment 1 and manage to score 17/20! cool~

However, we were all stayed in the class to do portfolio/wasting time.

Went to Kaikan after class on 3.30pm for 40 minutes chanting. Feel great after and was incredible surprised that I wasn't feel sleepy at all with minimal sleeps in this morning.

Had a great chat with mom before she went to fetch dad. Told her how suffering I saw to that bastard bro who showing the "funny" attitude as a leader in the meeting.

I saw a post on http://dailyguidance.blogspot.com.au , such a shame to have a leader with bad attitude towards members. To me, in Buddhism, everyone is equal. "No matter how great your knowledge of Buddhist doctrines, without practice, it will be incomplete." 

Cooked Maggie for dinner + egg + steamboat meats yum! burp~~~ had late shower and catch up some HK dramas as usual.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment